Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Didn't like the og cw but this custom is sick af
Looks like carbon fiber to me

nice customs of the green snake
pimp.gif
Not usually a fan of customs, but I do really dig these.  Using the neon accents from the original pair turned out nice.  Looks very "from the factory" not someone's basement. 

Last edited:
I'm so back in forth with this release but I have a feeling I'm going toned up with a pair, come June 14th

Just saw these at local FL... Got dang straight FIRE! I was border line now I'm like hell yeah I want a pair! I have the Concord lows and I can honestly say these give them a run for the money... Has to do with the black on black color!

Retired Jordan shoe buyer but these pulled me back in! Damn it ...

Anyways I haven't bought Jordan's since the French blue VII that retroed I think it was 2004 or 2005 but anyways how is it copping these? Is it first come first serve? Do you need to line up early ? Or do I just go to ndc ftl champs etc...

Retired Jordan shoe buyer but these pulled me back in! Damn it ...

Anyways I haven't bought Jordan's since the French blue VII that retroed I think it was 2004 or 2005 but anyways how is it copping these? Is it first come first serve? Do you need to line up early ? Or do I just go to ndc ftl champs etc...
 damn homie, that was was way baaack in the day. I remember that release day, it was actually a holiday release 2002...  I copped the raptor 7's instead of the French Blues, had to go og... You missed out on a lot. Don't do it man, It's not worth it. People too thirst for Jordans nowadays, it wasn't like a few years back where you could just walk into a store and cop. You gonna be dropping $230+ on these and these just low tops. You better off copping the og retro space jams if anything for a few dollars more. Funny thing tho, they come out with a concord low top but the spacej am low tops they just flipped the small leather back piece and made it speckled grey and changed the Jumpman strip on the tongue into white and call them "cement" instead of Space jam...  

damn homie, that was was way baaack in the day. I remember that release day, it was actually a holiday release 2002...  I copped the raptor 7's instead of the French Blues, had to go og... You missed out on a lot. Don't do it man, It's not worth it. People too thirst for Jordans nowadays, it wasn't like a few years back where you could just walk into a store and cop. You gonna be dropping $230+ on these and these just low tops. You better off copping the og retro space jams if anything for a few dollars more. Funny thing tho, they come out with a concord low top but the spacej am low tops they just flipped the small leather back piece and made it speckled grey and changed the Jumpman strip on the tongue into white and call them "cement" instead of Space jam...  
But I really want em the infrared on the soles is my biggest hit and I never owned a pair of space jams.. And yeah 2002 it was I loved that color way back wen Fabolous was wearing it in his music video haha

Back
Top Bottom