Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

only page 18 with one week away. hopefully an easy cop
Post like this really make
laugh.gif

I go back and forth on these all the time, will probably to see them in hand if I don't like them I'll use them as trade bait...

I go back and forth on these all the time, will probably to see them in hand if I don't like them I'll use them as trade bait...
Same here man still aint made up my mind and i got a look at them this morning when i was buying my AJ2s. Maybe gonna rationalize it to myself that ill buy these so i won't be tempted to wear my Concord Lows. Def not paying over retail for these tho.

I'm so back in forth with this release but I have a feeling I'm going toned up with a pair, come June 14th

When I'm like that, I go ahead and get them, because I feel like I can always sell them if I don't like them.

I see a preorder for $240, but I really don't want to pay more than retail unless I strike out, but I also don't want to deal with the headache, either.

This will be my last Jordan release until the Columbias in December.

Retail or bust. Gotta get a pair for me and my son. Gone till November after this pick up. :smokin

lot of people dont like the cement and infrared but im liking these a lot and the originality it brings. looking forward to owning a new cw in 11 low
happy.gif

All in ... which for me means going around the mall collecting 10 raffle tickets between me and my girl, then manning the internet as plan B. But nothing more than retail.

This is a nice shoe and will certainly be my plan D or E. If i strike out on the big three releases in my mind june 14th

ill have my first guaranteed ticket tomorrow morning...cant wait until tomorrow morning is over so i can sleep...been up for a while...

Hopefully NikeStore purchased some more bandwidth for their website. I'm tired of my web traffic not making it.

Anyone know where i can get sole protectors? My friends' concord lows are turning piss yellow already, and I want to be careful.

The homie at FNL, let me see these today they are nice in person... My FA will be doing raffles for them because of all the releases next weekend. Hope i get lucky again so i can use my20$ coupon

I'm debating whether or not to cop these or double up on the concords. The OG colorways always get me

I see a preorder for $240, but I really don't want to pay more than retail unless I strike out, but I also don't want to deal with the headache, either.

This will be my last Jordan release until the Columbias in December.
na don't do that homie....if u do strike out im sure u can get a pair for resell for less. i got another pair of concord lows ds for 200 shipped off ebay about 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom