Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

so the majority of people are calling these "cement" as in the thread title? the reason i ask is because ive heard multiple names used already

Thanks man, I call them that too. White/Black-True Red is just too much of a mouthful
tongue.gif

@extintion84 it's my third.(blue snakeskin)
Those reverse concord/tuxedo still get the 2nd spot for me.
I still don't know the "proper name for those"
Someone tell me what the legit name is for these please?!
They're the black/white/true reds

i just call them true reds. reverse concord is
sick.gif
and tuxedo makes no sense.

so the majority of people are calling these "cement" as in the thread title? the reason i ask is because ive heard multiple names used already
Nah, the official name is "Infrared23". This thread was created a while ago when nobody knew what they were going to be called. 

The concord lows are very overrated. Saw these at the mall and they are way cleaner. infared sole is fire. Snakeskin navy is still the best 11 low though.

They couldn't give those things away when they came out :lol: Amazing how time changes people's opinions....

Last edited:
This is all i want saturday. I don't even try NDC usually, i stick to Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction. But them sites are going to be so busy with all the other releases i might just try nike.com first since most people are going for other stuff and then hit up the other sites while waiting inline. I got the other 2 lows, got to get the last one!
glasses.gif

Wasn't that big of a line at North Star Mall in San Antonio. Was 41st in line and still got my size 10. People sleeping hard. Still gonna enter raffles to see if I can double up. Now just got to lock down some gs pairs for my gf and aunt.

Last edited:
They couldn't give those things away when they came out :lol: Amazing how time changes people's opinions....

EXACTLY!! I remember a dude in my school being laughed at for copping when I was younger.

Repped. I always call them the Tuxedo. My nephew emphatically corrects me though and says "stop saying that, they are reverse Concords"
I call them "Bulls Away" just cause theres a hint of red on the bottom of the sole.

I kinda hate when people call them the reverse concords... because there aint no damn concord at all lol. 

Repped. I always call them the Tuxedo. My nephew emphatically corrects me though and says "stop saying that, they are reverse Concords"
I call them "Bulls Away" just cause theres a hint of red on the bottom of the sole.

I kinda hate when people call them the reverse concords... because there aint no damn concord at all lol. 

That's what I told him. The Concord is the Purple! He's like "nah, it's the shoe"

Sooooooo 

online coop is going to be near impossible ?

what site would y'all recommend and is it the 5am drop as usual?

went today for guaranteed tickets to my local champs. about 50-60 people showed up, they only had about 35-40 tickets but i got my ticket luckily and i was the third person there.

people started bumrushing and mall security called the cops, no line nothing just ppl standing around in front cutting and jumping in front...i swear every 11 release brings out the craziness in people. 

mall security is so dumb and take their job too seriously, instead of making us line up they say we have to wander around until 10 am which nobody did, everybody stood around in front of the store which caused them to start yelling and threatening to mace us....

Sorry to keep bugging but will these release at every shoe site at 5 am on Friday /Saturday ?

Back
Top Bottom