Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Im trying to get a size 3Y for my kid. the 70$ not the GS one. Do you think it will sell out instantly? Where else besides Nike.com will they sell it?
Depends on your city. The hype is real in Dallas. I saw people line up for GS sizes for the AJ11 Low Concords. Many places are doing FCFS for these, so it's hard to gauge who's going to buy it based on the line.

I did stop by Finish Line last night to grab a raffle, and they brought out a GS pair for me to look at, so they should have it. Best bet is to call your local stores today.

Best bet is to go to the store. Secured my pair and going to get my girls pair at local kids footlocker. Lines are not crazy and they multiple size runs. At least where Im at.

Depends on your city. The hype is real in Dallas. I saw people line up for GS sizes for the AJ11 Low Concords. Many places are doing FCFS for these, so it's hard to gauge who's going to buy it based on the line.

I did stop by Finish Line last night to grab a raffle, and they brought out a GS pair for me to look at, so they should have it. Best bet is to call your local stores today.
Thanks guys, I called kids footlockers and they gave out raffles already. I am in NYC so the hype is to the max lol.

A lot of potential leftovers:

AJ6 "Cigar"
AJ6 "Champagne"
AJ1 "Family"
KD6 "What The"

That also depends on where you live. Where I am the Familiy's and 11's are the only FCFS shoes. Another spot the 11s are raffle. Unless you're feasting off of the Destroyers RSVPs at a local NikeTown you're not getting most of those kicks as leftovers.

They hype is always real in Dallas. The Stonebriar stores used to be slept on ...now all of south dallas come up north. Chargers, crown vics, and chevys be everywhere 
tired.gif

Dudes were even lined up for the iron purple IIs at NikeDallas. I was like damn go home and just place an order. Also they were praying for RSVP leftovers too. That's a 3 hr wait in 95 degree heat...

Last edited:

They hype is always real in Dallas. The Stonebriar stores used to be slept on ...now all of south dallas come up north. Chargers, crown vics, and chevys be everywhere 
tired.gif

Hah, yeah man. Gets worse and worse with every release. 

Why couldn't JB made these into the Space Jam lows like they did with the Concords. It would have been much better if they kept the original colorway in the low profile.

S. Cal calls are underway.

I got a call from FL Moreno Valley already.

Keep your phones close and goodluck to everyone in the raffles!

Just got the call. One pair locked down the other stores not drawing till after 3:00 hopefully get to lock up a 2nd pair since I couldn't get 2

I'm 0-2 with 1 raffle left (where I saw a ton of people asking for a 12). Hopefully I win this last one.

the fact that i know these raffles are some what rigged i always tell myself if i don't get a call by 2 it's a wrap.... i have one hour left 
laugh.gif

Looks like I might strike out on these in the one raffle I entered. Not sure if I care about them enough to try tomorrow morning.

I hate all these dudes who are saying it will be an easy cop tomorrow, then when they strike out they'll say something like "I had them in my cart, but I didn't want them."

Back
Top Bottom