Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

1. I don't like neither ... Not about the resell for for 20 dollar profit and two .. I told her to get me a wireless speaker instead if she really wanted to get me a gift. Both of these are not appealing to me. ...

Not to sound like a reseller but I'm pretty sure that you would be getting much more than a 20 dollar profit on these :lol:

Not to sound like a reseller but I'm pretty sure that you would be getting much more than a 20 dollar profit on these
laugh.gif
You won't get much more than $50 profit after fees though...especially if you don't list them day one

Can someone post the footaction link. For some reason when i go to release calander i cant scroll to the right. I try to bookmark all the links the night before. Eastbay and Footlocker already have up so i figured Footaction should also. Thanx

Can someone post the footaction link. For some reason when i go to release calander i cant scroll to the right. I try to bookmark all the links the night before. Eastbay and Footlocker already have up so i figured Footaction should also. Thanx

My foot action link ain't workin either .. Hmm

Last edited:
I haven't gotten any calls back yet but it is only 11:30 and the shoe stores are usually take the morning to write in the employee names and their friends on the raffle tickets before picking the "lucky" winners.

I apologize for my moment of stupidity, I thought I was in the WTKD thread. Yeah 50 sounds like the max on the lows
LoL ... She did get called in for the WTKD ... One hell of a ugly sneaker IMHO .... Unless she's making 250 ... Not interested ....

I got the call this morning so I'm good!
Congrats! I hope everyone who wants them can get them either in store or online.
LoL ... She did get called in for the WTKD ... One hell of a ugly sneaker IMHO .... Unless she's making 250 ... Not interested ....
I gotta agree. Those joints are trash. Probably one of the worst What the Designs yet...along with the Lebron 11.

C'mon man. You acting like a piece of your avi (I had to say it). The emails come out around 4 PM CST. That was 3.5 hrs from the time that you asked
I got my email for the XI parade (concord lows) at 11am.. that was my first time doing the whole raffle thing ..still early then

Back
Top Bottom