Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Is this shoe supposed to be part of their whole "infrared 23"  gimmick?  Such a small detail that ruined the whole shoe
mean.gif

I still have a hard time believing its going to drop with that cement patch on it...

I will say once I saw that last pic and comment stating the Europe or Overseas pairs were starting to roll in on IG( which I have no idea what that means),
it kinda made me believe this is the actual shoe.

I won't believe it until I see more pictures, on feet and in hand pictures that is, or until RD. 

Haha there are a handful of Asian guys on Instagram that always get the shoes in hand 2-3 months early from the factories and post them up on Instagram. That's where we see most of the previews and first time pics for a lot of the upcoming releases now. Some of them we see before they even have been rumored or given an estimated release day, like the shooting stars foams and these concord foams or whatever they're called.

Last edited:
Yea right after I posted that I surfed and found an article on twitter from ttoday that had them in hand front back and side to side, I believed it then. I think I put the link.

Yeah I texted that picture to my friend at SBD where the article is from. @KMJAS is the IG user that posted last nights picture, but I think shoulee81 or us11hustla sent if to him from their pair at home since the background is the same and those two are usually first with the pairs in hand.

Last edited:
Yea I been on that SBD for a few weeks now. Been a big help for sure. Them Asians stay in the know it seems. I'm liking the shoe though, I can live with the white heel hugger with the speckles

That speckled white patch I could do without but it can't really be painted without covering up the jumpman, I'll leave it. Think I'll buy these early though. I'll be out of town when these drop.

I hate lows. Might just cop though, really want a pair of 11's without paying an arm and a leg online.

From far away, the front looks like space jams and the back looks like Concords lol

Need to see in person

Better than the snakeskin joints, but don't think I'll be grabbing these either. Concord lows will do..

Back
Top Bottom