Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

really digging the sole on these. the cement patch doesn't look as bad from different angles but it's stupid from the side view. Overall it's still a pass better than those infrared 2s at least.

They didn't have straight black, because they're probably going to release space jams again within the next two or three years.
yup and they're doing the whole infrared scheme on alot of shoes so it made sense. don't like the cement patch tho

They didn't have straight black, because they're probably going to release space jams again within the next two or three years.
Yea that sounds about right, this seems to be just a lite version to hold us over until then.

I don't mind painting the back, but that white tag on the tongue might bother me. Idk if it'd look funny if I blacked the whole thing out and it had no lettering though.

These are turrible
mean.gif

Why couldn't they just make SJ lows? I wish JB would stop trying to think outside of the box. They generally end up failing miserably.

I don't mind painting the back, but that white tag on the tongue might bother me. Idk if it'd look funny if I blacked the whole thing out and it had no lettering though.
This. I definitely plan on making space jam lows but the tag is going to be tough!

the cement on the back the shoe kills  it for me.. just sticking to concord lows this weekend. 

I will probably just buy one pair to wear. I'm not really liking the cement part from the side view.

Back
Top Bottom