Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

No, all I want is an all black upper with white midsole and clear soles.

We almost had it with these. SMH so close yet so far.

I think you're looking at June of this year. Not sure if it's confirmed yet but it's basically a Space Jam XI low.

I think you're looking at June of this year. Not sure if it's confirmed yet but it's basically a Space Jam XI low.

Yeah June is the release month for these "cements" but that back heal just ruins the shoe.

Like I said so close yet so far

I love XI lows and I will get these. However I do agree that they should of just gave us Jams. Anyone remember these customs? 
nthat.gif

cement on a such a lil portion of the shoe what is JB thinking…not every jordan looks good with cement and the 11s aint one of them…i don't understand the infrared part 

Pretty sure the regular Space Jams never went the tinted blue sole route. I thought they were always clear?
Yeah, but these aren't quite the same as the Space Jams. They have that white and speckled part on the heel. I think I'll call these the Cement Space Jams.

I thought those ^ are a custom? Curious to see more pics of the cement lows though.. My mind isn't still fully made up

Really hope the dudes who say they wont touch these stick to their word.  I own Jams and I'll own these. We know jordan brand will always give us close to what we want then give us what we want a year or two later just to make a lil extra cash. The biggest prob with these will be all the dudes who cant get Concords will come after these. I own Concord mids and hate wearing them because I dont want to get the mesh dirty. Jams will always be hot to me, and these look just as hot. For the dudes who plan to paint the back I'm with you on that, Ill do that before I complain. This is one of the rare cases where if you paint the shoe it might help the value or appeal.Rather these than another run of I.E.'s

The overseas IG guys pairs are starting to roll in. First pic of the tongue showing the white tag under the "Jumpman Jordan" that I've seen. I like how it breaks things up. Still not a fan of the white/cement around the ankle

View media item 906689

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom