Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I don't think you guys will struggle with these, my local spots are all getting 150 pairs plus.

I got a call from my local store for a friend. I'm still debating if I'm going to get this or the Jordan 1 Family. I like both but could only choose one.

Just got the call for what the Kd!! Got my infrared Low so reserved as well from same HOH. Stoked, first time ever I have won a "limited raffle" I guess I can stop saying it's rigged all these yrs.

I'm in LA.. I got my Shiekh email confirmation around 3pm PST for the Concord Lows. So hopefully the emails start trickling out within the next 15-20 mins.

Still have yet to get a call 
sick.gif

went to 5 footlocker, got call from the only 1 that's not house of hoops.

Sometimes that is the better option because most people head to House of Hoops locations because of their size...they may get more pairs but also take into consideration how many people go there...I enter at all locations around me whether they are HOH or regular footlockers...more the better

Everytime I read a post that contains the word "easy," I just skip it and move on to the next post. That word does not belong in an XI thread unless it's preceded by a "not." This is an XI people!! Stop creating false hope. It will not sit, it will sell out fast, and you're assed out if you don't put in the work. With that being said, 0-6 on raffles and now praying for a successful NDC cop.

if the footlocker launch locator doesnt say ticket procedures under the store, does that mean it will be FCFS?

Sometimes that is the better option because most people head to House of Hoops locations because of their size...they may get more pairs but also take into consideration how many people go there...I enter at all locations around me whether they are HOH or regular footlockers...more the bett
Everytime I read a post that contains the word "easy," I just skip it and move on to the next post. That word does not belong in an XI thread unless it's preceded by a "not." This is an XI people!! Stop creating false hope. It will not sit, it will sell out fast, and you're assed out if you don't put in the work. With that being said, 0-6 on raffles and now praying for a successful NDC cop.
0 -15 raffles lol im just gonna bite the bullet tomorrow morning and pay $250.

1 for 8. I guess I'll have to hope ndc comes through for a pair to paint the Infrared on. If not moving on.

Back
Top Bottom