Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

0-4 on this weekends raffles..luckily I secured a guaranteed ticket at champs prior.really wanted to double up on these..Black on black 11s wear well

What's up fellas. This is my first post, I grew up collecting Jordans and just got back in the game after a 7 year layoff. My first pickup was a pair of Concord Lows off NDC...

I might be one of the only few that actually think these infrareds are actually cleaner looking than the concord lows so I entered 18 raffles in the SoCal area (18!!)... Have not gotten a single call yet... Is this really what the shoe game has come to? Jeez

What's up fellas. This is my first post, I grew up collecting Jordans and just got back in the game after a 7 year layoff. My first pickup was a pair of Concord Lows off NDC...

I might be one of the only few that actually think these infrareds are actually cleaner looking than the concord lows so I entered 18 raffles in the SoCal area (18!!)... Have not gotten a single call yet... Is this really what the shoe game has come to? Jeez
Believe it. It's that tough. 

How do you guys know if you actually struck out on a raffle? Do you call the store and ask if they already made calls?
Usually the calls are done by 4p.m. here in S. CA.

South Coast plaza has made calls as late as 7p.m. They are the only one's I know that calls late on the regular.

How do you guys know if you actually struck out on a raffle? Do you call the store and ask if they already made calls?

It depends on the store but usually if you don't get a call by 8 pm it's pretty much a wrap. They typically call around 11-4 but I've gotten calls as late as 7:30 pm.

I'm with ya. I actually think these Infrared Low's are among my favorite 11's. The black on black with white midsole is so dope, and I think the cement heel breaks up the profile well. Call me weird, but it looks less out of place than the blue jordan logo on the space jams. And I like the silouette of the low XI's more than the mid XI's. 

It's funny, when I first saw these I was gonna pass, but they've grown on me so much. 

South Coast plaza is making their calls now.

Just received a call.
Me too but i declined it cuz buena park called ne 1st n im down the street even tho i work down the street from south coast....i was soooo hoping isl t was the kd's...all gravy tho

I'm with ya. I actually think these Infrared Low's are among my favorite 11's. The black on black with white midsole is so dope, and I think the cement heel breaks up the profile well. Call me weird, but it looks less out of place than the blue jordan logo on the space jams. And I like the silouette of the low XI's more than the mid XI's. 

It's funny, when I first saw these I was gonna pass, but they've grown on me so much. 
My thoughts exactly, such a clean shoe especially so in low top form.

WOO-HOO!

I struck out on the Carmines...but I got a call back from the first place I got a raffle ticket from on Tuesday...at Foot Locker. Feels pretty good man.

lol saw a bunch of clowns lined up for these since about 4PM today.... store opens at 10 AM tomorro... was in disbelief

Don't keep your receipt in the box on these. Picked up another DS concord low on trade Monday and the shoe was perfect. The shoes have been in box on top of the factory tissue that was on top of the receipt and now look...
View media item 1024893
Same thing happened to my infrared 6 a few weeks ago. It left no ink on the tissue that it obviously bled through, just on the sole.

Last edited:
Don't keep your receipt in the box on these. Picked up another DS concord low on trade Monday and the shoe was perfect. The shoes have been in box on top of the factory tissue that was on top of the receipt and now look...
View media item 1024893
Same thing happened to my infrared 6 a few weeks ago. It left no ink on the tissue that it obviously bled through, just on the sole.

Mine are the same way I finally wore them today and saw that this morning!!

Back
Top Bottom