Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Nobody's blacked out the midsole on these yet? I'd like to see how they look blacked out completely. 

Last edited:
^^
It looks great just like when you do it on the bred XI mids. However, the angelus paint won't stick well on the midsoles and starts to flake or chip away over time ijs.

Last edited:
Finally unDS'ed them today at the gym, real comfy shoes. Hopefully they don't break in more, because they fit perfectly.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I just watched that movie. Not as bad as I thought it would of been for the 6th one. Kind weird tho to see Paul Walker...

I just watched that movie. Not as bad as I thought it would of been for the 6th one. Kind weird tho to see Paul Walker...
You would think a movie in it's 6th installment about guys driving cars fast would be boring and repetitive, however they always surprise you.  Great mix of characters and it is going to hurt to watch the next one, with 2 characters gone.

lmao...i just watched it too a few days back
Yeah good movie indeed.

Read somewhere Paul's going to be in the 7th movie through the magic of CGI, now that's going to be wierd. lol 

Read somewhere Paul's going to be in the 7th movie through the magic of CGI, now that's going to be wierd. lol 
I saw that on IMDB. Unless they had most of it filmed, I'm not sure either. Maybe a hologram like they did with 2pac?! Haha!I heard a rumor his brother was supposed to be in it but I didn't see that. 

I saw that on IMDB. Unless they had most of it filmed, I'm not sure either. Maybe a hologram like they did with 2pac?! Haha!I heard a rumor his brother was supposed to be in it but I didn't see that. 
I think they were using his brothers to fill in the gaps in the movie sorta like what they did in the old Bruce Lee movie, curious to see how it'll turn out. Then again back in the day they didn't have as much CGI as now so if anything it'll be close to believable. 

Back
Top Bottom