:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

i luv this thread. great shots everyone. need some concords 11's to complete my collection

Have had these for a long time.  Retro, XI silver toe, women's 13 (= men's 11.5).  I'm not sure whether I should keep them cause they just sit there all sad in storage.

My Grails collection- Still trying to restore my 11 collection ever since it got stolen amongst over 180+ pairs
mad.gif

20uyk2w.jpg

Small sample of the Wifey's collection. Her Grails are the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 12's and 13's.

nmncpt.jpg

My little baby girls' 11 collection. Many more other retro's stored away
smile.gif

abt2yr.jpg

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Everyone is killin it in here....babyJs23 you must have a freeeeesssshhh family...

Thanks Lui Kang 23

It is expensive but well worth it though
wink.gif
My whole family rocks nothing but J's all day every day! It all started when my Dad bought me my first pair of J's back in 85 when I was 3 years old. From there on he spoiled me with J's then passed his OG collection to me when I turned 16 and now I'm spoiling my family and hope my girls do the same when they get older.

Iconic shoe.  Great Stuff everyone.  I went a different route with my collection.  Blk/Red i.e.'s are the og's with the clear (yellowed) sole blk/red cf plate, OG Cool Grey's, and the white/grey/concord i.e.'s

Nice 11 lows, my first Jordans. 
pimp.gif
 Can't wait for the re-retros this year. Thanks for the pics.

Question for anyone in here. Would you trade DS 2010 Coolgreys for DS 2009 SpaceJams? Just wondering.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question for anyone in here. Would you trade DS 2010 Coolgreys for DS 2009 SpaceJams? Just wondering.

PO
I would just because the SpaceJams seem to be going for more money than the Coolgreys. But then again I have both and it would be hard to pick one or the other.

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
Yes! I dont' think I could ever have enough spacejam's.

Back
Top Bottom