Air Jordan XI bred 2012 Legit Check "Lots of Pictures"

hi bought a pair of air jordan xi bred 2012 deadstock on ebay

everything looks legit but the left shoe has be worried

23 on the back of left shoe is little stretched compared to the right shoe and has lines of missing paint

also can not feel the "bump" on the carbon fiber of left shoe when you scratch it

could it be that the seller sold half fake half real shoe?

was there ever a case of selling half fake half real pair?

was gonna return but seller offered $100 off $290 i paid saying its probably a small defect and was still fine me returning it with full refund

Thank you for your authentication check

here are the pictures

Box looks legit

23 on the left is stretched little more than right shoe

missing some paint on left shoe which is also the shoes that is stretched

carbon fiber on left shoe looks like real carbon fiber but cannot feel the bump when scratching unlike the right shoe

the squares are not out like 3d where you can feel the bump

carbon fiber on right shoe. i can feel the bump on this shoe and if you look close, the black and silver squares are not touching each other

this right shoe looks legit

more pictures of the shoes

Im def thinking somethins up...Im thinkin someone box swapped you with a GM pair possibly..Post a pic of the paper in the box lets see if he swapped that too.

Last edited:
the paper is legit too

at first i thought seller swapped the box but he sold like 50 pairs of breds in couple months

the paper is legit too

at first i thought seller swapped the box but he sold like 50 pairs of breds in couple months
Your previous statement and the fact that hes willing to quickly just knock 100$ off for you tells me these are suspect..They retailed for $185, so he only want to make $5 profit on them?? I dont think so.. I think hes BSing you.. I dont like the looks of them to be honest.. the collars look mad puffy, PL is high on the entire shoe, they look mad chunky at the soles the entire shape looks a little weird and the 23 seems a tad stretched IMO..

legit

Last edited:

thx but im looking for brand new pair

this is the seller i bought it from

http://www.ebay.com/itm/36075322349...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
that one pair is 9.5/10 at least.. they look unworn to me..

This guy is def sellin GMs
  • Disclaimer: First off: THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL SHOES ARE CREATED 100% EQUAL...  HOWEVER,  I stand behind all my new and 100% authentic products and am proud to sell such amazing shoes at reasonable prices. I am the only seller on eBay guaranteeing FLAWLESSand AUTHENTIC  pairs of Nike/Jordan brand. Many sellers mention that imperfections might be found... Be aware of that! Shoes I sell have NO  creases, NO  dents, NO  excessive glue and paint. It is true that Nike (rarely) makes imperfections, however, these come very minuscule and unnoticeable, so subtle that even perfectionists such as myself would accept them. I even dare to bear responsibility for such imperfections made by Nike. So be sure to be familiar with acceptable Nike imperfections so you won't be scammed elsewhere. What you're getting is FLAWLESS  as shown below and of course 100% AUTHENTIC. Only difference is the size you will select.  
  • Further notes:  Some red plastic covers and shoe boxes might not always be at their best condition due to storage and moving activities.

Just his way of saying I sell GMs.

If you look hard enough you can see the writing on the paper in the box too. The word FLAWLESS is mentioned over and over and over again.. This is also another sneaky way to say replica.. He paid like $90 bucks for them bro...this is how he can just knock off $100 without blinking...https://www.youtube.com/user/dnntrade  here are the kicks he is selling straight from the Fako Factory.. Notice the word flawless used here too.. get your $$ back man. and give me some rep for doing your HW. LOL

Last edited:

also im very new to jordans shoes what does GM stand for?

thank you
GM stands for Grey Market.. RD means Release Day... Some say GMs are legit just not authorized, Some including myself say they are just good knock offs..There is a difference in price, quality, and value... You have to be the judge of which side of the line you wanna stand on.

If this info i have given you was helpful click the little green thumbs up icons in the posts.. This is our way of getting our rep up and your way of saying thanks for the info...good luck on your search bro..

lastly you said you can see the writings on the box if you look carefully.. where can i see that?

lastly you said you can see the writings on the box if you look carefully.. where can i see that?
In his pic with the shoes on the Left and the box lid open..zoom in and look in th XI you can see the writing on the paper...On the true paper you can barely see it anyway and you would never see it at that angle and through the plastic unless it was dark like the GM paper... 

give props on the long posts and posts with pix too( for me and other NK members who help in the future). Its just showing the fellow NK members love that took time to help, a lot of cats forget that part....Like you can click thumbs up on all the replies that had good info to you. just so you know..

Thx

Last edited:
that one pair is 9.5/10 at least.. they look unworn to me..

This guy is def sellin GMs

• Disclaimer: First off: THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL SHOES ARE CREATED 100% EQUAL... HOWEVER,  I stand behind all my new and 100% authentic products and am proud to sell such amazing shoes at reasonable prices. I am the only seller on eBay guaranteeing FLAWLESSand AUTHENTIC pairs of Nike/Jordan brand. Many sellers mention that imperfections might be found... Be aware of that! Shoes I sell have NO creases, NO dents, NO excessive glue and paint. It is true that Nike (rarely) makes imperfections, however, these come very minuscule and unnoticeable, so subtle that even perfectionists such as myself would accept them. I even dare to bear responsibility for such imperfections made by Nike. So be sure to be familiar with acceptable Nike imperfections so you won't be scammed elsewhere. What you're getting is FLAWLESS as shown below and of course 100% AUTHENTIC. Only difference is the size you will select.  
  • Further notes: Some red plastic covers and shoe boxes might not always be at their best condition due to storage and moving activities.

Just his way of saying I sell GMs.

If you look hard enough you can see the writing on the paper in the box too. The word FLAWLESS is mentioned over and over and over again.. This is also another sneaky way to say replica.. He paid like $90 bucks for them bro...this is how he can just knock off $100 without blinking...https://www.youtube.com/user/dnntrade here are the kicks he is selling straight from the Fako Factory.. Notice the word flawless used here too.. get your $$ back man. and give me some rep for doing your HW. LOL

Just to be clear, the shoes in that video you posted Timmy aren't the same as the ones the OP posted. The ones in that video are variants. Fake box and fake carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom