Air Jordan XI bred 2012 Legit Check "Lots of Pictures"

i've shipped my shoes back... just didn't want to keep the shoes that was suspicious

thing i learned is that buying retros on ebay is 50/50 either GM or Legit but you can't tell so im not buying from ebay anymore...

just gonna buy gamma blue 11 when it comes out in 3 months

i've shipped my shoes back... just didn't want to keep the shoes that was suspicious

thing i learned is that buying retros on ebay is 50/50 either GM or Legit but you can't tell so im not buying from ebay anymore...

just gonna buy gamma blue 11 when it comes out in 3 months
I hate ebay!!!!

I agree that's why I buy all my shoes face to face and the only pair I have bought online was from here. Feels safer and more reliable then ebay.
Yea i know you were hesitant when we first met to buy the cool greys lol. thru trial and error i found this site to be superior to any other private selling site out there. i cussed ebay out the other day and told them they need to take a page out of the way NT runs there buy/sell/trading.

Just to be clear, the shoes in that video you posted Timmy aren't the same as the ones the OP posted. The ones in that video are variants. Fake box and fake carbon fiber.
Apparently you missed my point..I was not saying they were the exact same in and out shoes bro, i was not saying the seller got them from this exact site either.. i was saying they are GM or replicas or whatever...An i was showing him other sites use the words "flawless" for replicas etc How many times does this seller mention the word "flawless" in his page???....I think you know the point I was trying to make and i dont feel we needed clarification but thank you.. The seller paid no more than $100 or so for them regardless of what site he got them from, you know this.. and he is selling them to OP and MANY others as authentic.. If you cross referenced his Ebay account, You know this too.. This is why he can just knock off $100 at the drop of a hat... I feel this BS LC stuff is getting to complicated with all of this terminology and smoke and mirrors.... Legit is Legit Period.

Replica, Variant, GM, Fake, bla bla bla... neither of those are Legit... We could all go into the business of printing US currency, Some of us will us proper materials, Some will use HQ printers, Some of us may use proper ink, some of us wont..... Regardless of how good one looks VS the other they all are counterfiet dollars at the end of the day..feel me

Apparently you missed my point..I was not saying they were the exact same in and out shoes bro, i was not saying the seller got them from this exact site either.. i was saying they are GM or replicas or whatever...An i was showing him other sites use the words "flawless" for replicas etc How many times does this seller mention the word "flawless" in his page???....I think you know the point I was trying to make and i dont feel we needed clarification but thank you.. The seller paid no more than $100 or so for them regardless of what site he got them from, you know this.. and he is selling them to OP and MANY others as authentic.. If you cross referenced his Ebay account, You know this too.. This is why he can just knock off $100 at the drop of a hat... I feel this BS LC stuff is getting to complicated with all of this terminology and smoke and mirrors.... Legit is Legit Period.

Replica, Variant, GM, Fake, bla bla bla... neither of those are Legit... We could all go into the business of printing US currency, Some of us will us proper materials, Some will use HQ printers, Some of us may use proper ink, some of us wont..... Regardless of how good one looks VS the other they all are counterfiet dollars at the end of the day..feel me
I don't see your point, he used "flawless" to describe the shoe and "flawless" is used to describe replicas right? You know what a ton of people use to describe GMs? "100% authentic" so I'm not sure what kind of merit that has in a Legit Check.

For you it maybe "smoke and mirrors" and the details don't matter, for someone who's been in the game for a long time and since I was young I remember how important details were when trying to cop shoes on a budget and trying not to get burned. I'm not saying RD and GM are the same but if you you're going to go into such great lengths as you have to point out the differences between RD and GM pairs why not do the same due diligence with everything else. If some one got hit with a pair of Bgrades and they paid the market value for a legit Agrade shoe would you say "don't worry about the flaws Bgrades are still legit" or would let him know the difference?

I don't agree with everything ninja says but one thing you do a lot Timmy is let your stance on a topic influence the way give information and bias is so painfully evident. It's not our job to sway people's opinions its our job to lay out the information so they can form there own. It's not about tricking people with smoke and mirrors it's about educating them. And I can tell by the kinds of questions and LC's that come up that there's a very large part of this community that obviously don't know a lot about today's sneaker game. So over generalizing and skipping out on using the proper terminology may seem easier and simple but holding out on info leads to ignorance.

Last edited:
I don't see your point, he used "flawless" to describe the shoe and "flawless" is used to describe replicas right? You know what a ton of people use to describe GMs? "100% authentic" so I'm not sure what kind of merit that has in a Legit Check.

For you it maybe "smoke and mirrors" and the details don't matter, for someone who's been in the game for a long time and since I was young I remember how important details were when trying to cop shoes on a budget and trying not to get burned. I'm not saying RD and GM are the same but if you you're going to go into such great lengths as you have to point out the differences between RD and GM pairs why not do the same due diligence with everything else. If some one got hit with a pair of Bgrades and they paid the market value for a legit Agrade shoe would you say "don't worry about the flaws Bgrades are still legit" or would let him know the difference?

I don't agree with everything ninja says but one thing you do a lot Timmy is let your stance on a topic influence the way give information and bias is so painfully evident. It's not our job to sway people's opinions its our job to lay out the information so they can form there own. It's not about tricking people with smoke and mirrors it's about educating them. And I can tell by the kinds of questions and LC's that come up that there's a very large part of this community that obviously don't know a lot about today's sneaker game. So over generalizing and skipping out on using the proper terminology may seem easier and simple but holding out on info leads to ignorance.
I agree but do we really need to fill some poor kids head full of a lot of BS every time to answer his simple question? "Are my kicks i just paid through the nose for on Takemymoneyretros.com legit?".....Bro if you been in the game so long what are you talking about?? Fake has always been fake ever since i started collecting in like 92-93ish...There was REAL and there was FAKE.. THATS IT. That simple. 

Whats the true difference between a AAA replica and a dubbed GM? a $5 piece of CF?..

This GM circus has only been around a few yrs bro..Since roughly about 08' when it started to be cool to rock kicks again and they started fetching a lot more $$$ on the resale market...Coincidentally thats when these GMs started to surface..That dosent seem funny to you?

These guys can replicate Lambos, and Ferraris for $30,000 in a dirty garage... almost to a T.. and you guys here think its rocket science to recreate a AJ11.. It must be the same factory same materials bc it looks ALMOST correct..

If OP got a B grade I would tell him thats what it was.. Flawed and all I can still say with 100% certainty these were made along side the LEGIT RD pairs.. So yes even flawed i would tell him dont sweat it bc its real produce but you over paid a bit bc it is a "B" grade...Now we cannot give the same 100% guarantee that these so called GMs were made in this factory with this material by these same standards... All we do is speculate off of 1 sentence in a 900 page document on Wiki all of the GM heads hold as the words of Christ. It dosent even mention that they are speaking about shoes; It says "illicit fare".. Meaning anything..tee shirts,shorts,socks,bags, and every thing else under the sun Nike produces.. Nike must lose Billions more on all of this other fake stuff than shoes right? Think about it... Us "sneakerheads" are a small part of that pie my friend. How many kats have you seen runnin around in a Nike sweatsuit wearing another brand of kicks? Millions right?( its also worth mentioning that in this 900 page document the word counterfeit is used over and over and over again but everyone misses that part..Yes I am bias bc I still think fake is fake. Call me old school, call me full of s**t IDC what you call me.... Im not gonna sugar coat a bunch of BS we cant prove or disprove to some kid who dosent even give a F.. He/She just wants to know if theyre kicks are legit!.. Its propaganda man or whatever you wanna call it..Imma stick to facts..

FACT - these kicks in question are NOT LEGIT.

Last edited:
See you're making this more of an issue than it has to be. If you started in 92 fakes were a specific kind of shoe. Shoes that are still around and produced to this day. All I'm saying is that the shoes that we label "GM" are not those shoes. I'm not calling them legit, I'm not calling them RD shoes, I'm just saying they're not the same as the replicas that we grew up knowing. Replica has already had a
Set definition for so long. And if you're saying the only difference between a replica and GM shoe is carbon fiber it's just not true. Replicas don't use real patent leather or the same materials as RD shoes. That's all I'm saying. I'm not making any inferences or assumptions I'm not calling legit, authentic, fake, or authorized. Not even AAA replicas look like GM shoes. What I'm saying is that they're not the replicas that we have assigned a definition to so I'm not gonna call them that. You say that it's 2013 and its possible for them to make better shoes and its not "rocket science" but in the same token how do you know that they aren't making shoe that look exactly like RD shoes if its not "rocket science"? You guys assume that all of the shoes that turn up on the LC thread represent the entire population of GM shoes but like I keep saying the LC thread is designed to draw in FLAWED and QUESTIONABLE shoes. So for all we know the shoes that look just fine and don't warrant a legit check never show up. It's one that look off that do. There's a reason the GM was so long. It's because we're dealing with a new and different phenomena, so why would use an old term we already assigned a definition to describe them.
Timmy you can continue to call them what you want, I'm not here to sway your opinion or theirs. I'm here to share whatever I've learned with whoever it may help. I think that actually laying out info about the shoes we call "GM" and the shoes we call "replicas" is a lot more educating than just saying "fakes replicas GMs or whatever you want to call it".

You help your way I'll help mine.

Last edited:
See you're making this more of an issue than it has to be. If you started in 92 fakes were a specific kind of shoe. Shoes that are still around and produced to this day. All I'm saying is that the shoes that we label "GM" are not those shoes. I'm not calling them legit, I'm not calling them RD shoes, I'm just saying they're not the same as the replicas that we grew up knowing. Replica has already had a
Set definition for so long. And if you're saying the only difference between a replica and GM shoe is carbon fiber it's just not true. Replicas don't use real patent leather or the same materials as RD shoes. That's all I'm saying. I'm not making any inferences or assumptions I'm not calling legit, authentic, fake, or authorized. Not even AAA replicas look like GM shoes. What I'm saying is that they're not the replicas that we have assigned a definition to so I'm not gonna call them that. You say that it's 2013 and its possible for them to make better shoes and its not "rocket science" but in the same token how do you know that they aren't making shoe that look exactly like RD shoes if its not "rocket science"? You guys assume that all of the shoes that turn up on the LC thread represent the entire population of GM shoes but like I keep saying the LC thread is designed to draw in FLAWED and QUESTIONABLE shoes. So for all we know the shoes that look just fine and don't warrant a legit check never show up. It's one that look off that do. There's a reason the GM was so long. It's because we're dealing with a new and different phenomena, so why would use an old term we already assigned a definition to describe them.
Timmy you can continue to call them what you want, I'm not here to sway your opinion or theirs. I'm here to share whatever I've learned with whoever it may help. I think that actually laying out info about the shoes we call "GM" and the shoes we call "replicas" is a lot more educating than just saying "fakes replicas GMs or whatever you want to call it".

You help your way I'll help mine.
I totally agree with you.. This is a new product we are seeing here..I also agree there are prob GMs that look just as good if not better than the RD pairs.. but in my eyes they are still not legit man..I get that the LC is set up to bring in questionable products but whats the difference in knowing something is legit but not looking so hot? I mean i know we see a lot of bad GMs but we see bad RDs here too... I totally agree with what your saying though i just have my take on it.. Im black and white on the issue if it aint RD then its fake. Fakes by definition i know are terrible looking like the days of old though so i will try to be more clear in the future using that term vs the term GM...

As always I have enjoyed our debate.. Take care.. until the next one.

Last edited:
$270 for Brand new with box and with original finishline receipt Jordan XI Breds, is that a good price?

Back
Top Bottom