Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Better?

Not really since you're supposed to post actual information and not links to a site to create traffic.....but I've come to expect that from you MN dudes

Hmm so the Title of the Topic "Air Jordan XI Columbia Releasing Holiday 2012 isn't enough info? Dude it's more than a year away.

So why post the link?

Not really since you're supposed to post actual information and not links to a site to create traffic.....but I've come to expect that from you MN dudes

Hmm so the Title of the Topic "Air Jordan XI Columbia Releasing Holiday 2012 isn't enough info? Dude it's more than a year away.

So why post the link?
Just sharing info dude. Topic has been edited, now go eat a hot pocket and get off my **@$  

So why post the link?
Just sharing info dude. Topic has been edited, now go eat a hot pocket and get off my **@$  
Thanks for sharing the link bro, appreciate the info!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I wonder if these will be the first Christmas XI to not be an instant sellout. I was hoping for the black and red color way myself.

these will still out just b/c it is an XI and hypebeasts think its the best jordan ever. It is one of my favorites as well paticullary this colorway but not the best jordan ever but regardless it will sell out.

oh wow really columbias??? didnt see this coming
grin.gif

either way cant wait
pimp.gif

so after the breds (which what it looks like it will be the breds) come out after these....

what will JB give us???? new cw of the XI or something else?????
nerd.gif

Think we all knew this was going down, and it's fine by me. I like the all white kicks. Some who just collect to collect don't like them because they discolor over time, but this is a perfect shoe to wear hard April - August. Good memories of these when MJ debuted them and torched fools in the ASG! Also remember when they retro'd last and were on clearance in FSRs at the mall. How the hype beasts have ruined it for our wallets!

If they do these right(Carolina Blue Tinted Soles), I may have to double up. I have been dying for these to be done right since 1996
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 THIS WAS A NO BRAINER... THEY WILL LOOK BUTCHERED
frown.gif
, EVERYONE WILL COMPLAIN
grin.gif
, AIR-RANDY WILL GLUE THEM
sick.gif
, THEY WILL RELEASE
nerd.gif
, EVERYONE WILL COP 
smokin.gif

These will be nice for those who want them. I can't roll with that white patent leather though. When it yellows, just not a good look IMO. Rather just have another pair of a different colorway.

Nice drop for next year .
I REALLY wonder if they gonna hike up the price on these tho since retros increasing price .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom