Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the rumors of these coming out in a pack with the concords.. only seemed inevitable that these would come out next and probably be followed by breds in '13..  so far 2012 is looking like another nice year of kicks.. 

Originally Posted by monday22

*waits for air Randy preorder page, ships Jan 2012! Lol
LMAO!!! I can't front, I'm already debating on whether I'm going to pre-order or not. I don't think this release will be crazier than what we're about to see for the Concords though.

Wearing these in my HS graduation ceremony back in 01 was the only highlight of the day. At the rate JB is going I just hope they stay under 200.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by monday22

*waits for air Randy preorder page, ships Jan 2012! Lol
LMAO!!! I can't front, I'm already debating on whether I'm going to pre-order or not. I don't think this release will be crazier than what we're about to see for the Concords though.

haha and SDS will recycle the Anni's to make their own Columbias

tumblr_lhjxn17LeK1qdy7bo.gif

tumblr_liqs3fn6V41qanr19o1_r1_500.gif

Everyone wants the Breds? Ive got a pair of VNDS OGs, NDS 01s and 2 DS 01s (my grail).... BRING ON THE COLUMBIAS. I just sold my 01 retros for 275

These better drop with a nice blue-tinted sole like the OG's. Been 15 years since I've seen em in the OG form. Copped x3 and I can just walk away finally....

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Everyone wants the Breds? Ive got a pair of VNDS OGs, NDS 01s and 2 DS 01s (my grail).... BRING ON THE COLUMBIAS. I just sold my 01 retros for 275

everyone isnt squatting over heat like you i want breds too because the cdps sucked & my 01's could stand to have some rest... & another pair of 01 or og will cost an arm & a leg so..... & i may be alone but i aint gettin these they are my least liked cw of mid xi's

I still have the 01's... and they're deadstock, but looking at them you'd think they were not.

They've discolored so bad that it's not even yellow... they've discolored to a khaki color.

I'll get one pair of these and it's to wear... I don't suggest anyone buy these to sit on because they will discolor badly and quickly.

I know everyone has wanted these though so I happy for that, but I'll take the Blk/Red's over any of the other colorways and hope they come out in 2013 even though I have 4-5 pairs deadstock I believe if I count the countdown packages... and I have one pair that are beat up and are my beaters too.

I'll be happy once Nike releases the other two OG colorways of the Air Max Penny 1's... that's all I'm waiting on!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still have the 01's... and they're deadstock, but looking at them you'd think they were not.

They've discolored so bad that it's not even yellow... they've discolored to a khaki color.

I'll get one pair of these and it's to wear... I don't suggest anyone buy these to sit on because they will discolor badly and quickly.

I know everyone has wanted these though so I happy for that, but I'll take the Blk/Red's over any of the other colorways and hope they come out in 2013 even though I have 4-5 pairs deadstock I believe if I count the countdown packages... and I have one pair that are beat up and are my beaters too.

I'll be happy once Nike releases the other two OG colorways of the Air Max Penny 1's... that's all I'm waiting on!
Why didn't you wear them? Did you have another pair?

^ How are they khaki? I've had mine since about '03 and I basically wear them once a year, and they still look white. I how did you store them?

Glad there's been a somewhat negative reaction so far my 01 breds are solid so I'm happy to wait the extra year, these are a must for me I still have my og 96's that I finally found at my parents house amongst dozens of empty sneaker boxes , yes they've yellowed quite a bit but it's amazing how great the quality used to be, even when compared to the 00-01 retros these ogs are like tanks

Originally Posted by beh235

^ How are they khaki? I've had mine since about '03 and I basically wear them once a year, and they still look white. I how did you store them?

Ahem......

FYi to anyone looking to cop a DS pair from 01, make sure you ask the seller for pics without a flash like the ones above, otherwise they look like this in the pics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I bought them a couple years ago in the same condition.  I agree, once the patent starts to go yellow, the shoe looks like poop. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I loved em but I knew I wasnt gonna wear em and they were only gonna continue to yellow so let someone else have em and enjoy them.  Took a bit of a loss but hey you cant always win right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COLUMBIAS WILL RETIRE ME FOR GOOD FROM JORDAN BRAND
Same here. Unless of course the Breds happen to drop in Christmas 2013...I'm guessing they'll be around $195 by then
laugh.gif

Could have predicted it, but good new none the less. The best 11's in my opinion after the concords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom