Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could see JB doing these with a QS this year and a GR next year and they would still have crazy lines for both

I'm just scared they will look like the annis but with a columbia jumpman, i would be so dissapointed

can't believe they are releasing the black/red over these...it must be them left over CDP XIs :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
Well last year had 3 big releases in Decemember.
Black Flip 3s
Last Shot 14s
Concords
But I see what you mean.

But they won't bring back two xi retros in the same month let alone same year. They milk them as Christmas releases. So With the 11s it's one or the other

so glad they arent dropping this year... i just picked up a pair of RETRO's (from 2000), now i got atleast another year to rock em

Last edited:
i know... it says retro on the box... i was under the impression 2000 was the first time the colorway dropped therefore an "og" for the colorway but its really a retro... now i know

^LOL
I am still hoping they announce that they are dropping both. Instead of making them in less limited numbers, they should drop two equally "limited" joints.
I NEED THESE IN MY COLLECTION. They were in the last (actually three of the last six) episodes of the Fresh Prince. I try to grab all the Fresh Prince colorways that I like because mom would never drop that kinda cash on a pair of shoes (not that I blame her). A few Vs from the show are dropping next year too, can't wait!

i love how ppl take this OG/Retro stuff so serious...i was simply misinformed by some kid who knew little... 

Last edited:
Glad I still have my 2001 Columbia 
pimp.gif

are the columbia retros with 09-06-00 date on the tag the ones that released jan 17,2001? im confused, when you search google you can find jordan 11 columbia 2000 and jordan 11 columbia 2001... im guessing they didnt drop both years correct?

Wow. Really surprised that Jordan is bringing out two retro 11's for the holiday's. The past few years it has been only one colorway. 

They aren't, just a rumor made by people mad the breds are releasing

Actually the rumor was started by Modern Notoriety, before the black/red 11s were even confirmed. Plus, there have been numerous people stating they received info they may be a QS for the holidays.

Ya never know with Jordan Brand, they could always pull the rabbit out of the hat and release these right before the Holidays as mentioned. Most of the assumptions of a Columbia XI release this year came because every other XI colorway already came out...would love this shoe but I would love to see these with the tinted blue sole like the OG's had. :smokin

Last edited:
i hope this shoe's quality improves...its basically asking for yellow all over in a few years

Glad I still have my 2001 Columbia :pimp:
How did you get it so the mesh doesn't yellow? Yellowing mesh gets me >: I like how the Patent leather yellows tho but that's just me

I missed out on the concords. Please drop the Columbias. I prefer them over the Concords anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom