grin.gif
, AIR-RANDY WILL GLUE THEM
sick.gif
, THEY WILL RELEASE
nerd.gif
, EVERYONE WILL COP 
smokin.gif

/thread
Hopefully there wont be a fiasco as with the Concords. Smart thing to do is to not buy early and end up with JOQDANS

why pay an absurd amount for an early release that may be fake when you can grad an amazing 2001 pair? it might take some searching and patience but its worth it!

still have the 2001s deadstock, but i may cop as an everyday wear, have to wait and see how they look as pics release.

Will be passing on these, might as well save a few bucks and buy the anniversary xi's if you like these

Regardless of what people say we all saw this coming. Hmh Can anyone take a guess what will come the year after that? Prolly breds

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Will be passing on these, might as well save a few bucks and buy the anniversary xi's if you like these
Remember the anni 11 had clear soles, this will have a blue sole and darker than the 95 version. That is why i want these.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Columbias are my favorite AJ of all time. I have 2 retros and a pair of OGs DS. <3

Can't wait for more!
i hope you have pairs that arent DS...if they are your favorite shoes "of all time" you should be wearing the helloutta them
pimp.gif

Ill cop 1 since I already have Anniversary's....black/red 11s in 2013?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

exactly, and columbias are a shoe you need to get your wears outta. patent leather yellowing is all but inevitable and within 2-3 years that nice white patent leather will start changing color.   i had an 01 pair a few years ago where the patent leather was still white, i stored the hell outta em but i sold em because i knew the yellowing was all but inevitable.   these are a shoe they should retro every 5 years or so  because of the yellowing problem.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Remember the anni 11 had clear soles, this will have a blue sole and darker than the 95 version. That is why i want these.

There's more to the Columbia XI's than just the tint of the outer soles.

MJ Put a hurtin on the league that year, MVP (Concords), All Star MVP (Columbia's), Finals MVP (Black/Red). Memories, bout to throw in Above And Beyond

Originally Posted by comacoma33

So excited for these.

Think they will release the All-Star jersey with it as well?

doubt that...

those were Champion jerseys. 

Even if JB released it... who'd rock it with a jumpman, instead of the NBA logo... I wouldn't be able to do that. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

air-jordan-11-columbia-holiday-2012.jpg

1996-all-star-23-michael-jordan-jerseys-blue-swingman-6603d.jpg

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-1a.jpg

original-jordan-xi-col-1.jpg
These are the unicorns of the Jordan collection.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Trying to find a DS OG or retro pair that hasnt yellowed on the soles, patent, straps, or the mesh on the tongue is impossible.  With that being said, that is the best looking pair I've seen.

When was that picture taken?

I thought that the Playoffs were releasing next year. But I should have seen it coming.  
ohwell.gif

Pass great color way but I don't wanna be rocking banana yellow 11s after a few years
frown.gif

Bring on the Breds in 2013 my 2001 pair needs a brake

I'm not sure if i will copp because my OG's patent leather are piss yellow
sick.gif

-On another note i say we need some good quality Bred xi's JB maybe save these as a package deal or create a Bred Columbia Pack.

i got lucky but had to pay for them!!! and i gave them the og sole treatment, im scared of the quality on the patent and such cuz they can destroy white patent by being cheap

dont love all whites.
tbh id prefer columbia blue patent. thatd be an instant cop.
yeah these are "OG" but my least favorite of that group and ill probably pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom