Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cop many Jordans anymore...

These shall be copped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't know how the hell you managed to keep them in this good of condition, and how your sole is so blue because on my 01 pair it's like clear I think.

I had mine stored at my parents house, and then I think they put them in the garage, but they yellowed (khakied actually lol) beyond belief before I put them in the garage.

When I was putting some of them in the garage I had to open the boxes to make sure they were good... I was so heated when I seen them like that... I wish I would have sold them, but it is what it is.

I will try to get some pics of them for you guys.
BEST pair of Columbia's I've seen hands down.

thanks! i keep them in my closet with no silica and dont wrap them at all and i dyed the soles to look OG, i love them so much but my og black/reds are my fav they are a full size too big but i put and extra insole in them and they are the most comfortabl shoe that i own hands down.

can i asked how u dyed it? n duz anybody kno if there is a trick to reverse yellow patent? i heard bleach....but nothng

...now that's what I'm talkin bout...can't wait for all the beasts to pick up early and complain...

Columbias are my favorite AJ of all time. I have 2 retros and a pair of OGs DS. <3

Can't wait for more!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Only all white shoe Ive ever cared for. MIGHT be one of my few purchases next year.

idk about all that, there area handful of releases that MUST be picked up this coming year

i have to agree as great as these are there are quite a bit of pairs that need to be copped but these are a must always!

Originally Posted by j o 19

pimp.gif
 THIS WAS A NO BRAINER... THEY WILL LOOK BUTCHERED
frown.gif
, EVERYONE WILL COMPLAIN
grin.gif
, AIR-RANDY WILL GLUE THEM
sick.gif
, THEY WILL RELEASE
nerd.gif
, EVERYONE WILL COP 
smokin.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Columbias are my favorite AJ of all time. I have 2 retros and a pair of OGs DS. <3

Can't wait for more!
i hope you have pairs that arent DS...if they are your favorite shoes "of all time" you should be wearing the helloutta them
pimp.gif

Ill cop 1 since I already have Anniversary's....black/red 11s in 2013?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Definitely not sleeping on these!! These have such a fresh look to em, but I am hoping for the blue tinted soles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom