Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the Columbia's come out. These are the only 11's I actually like(NikeTalk starts hating me now). Bred 11's aren't all that great to me

got two cdp breds still on ice
grin.gif
 so the columbias are a top priority for me
ohwell.gif

Pretty bummed these aren't coming out this winter, but I love Breds so it's aight.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

hopefully they come in a pack breds and columbias

People would be murdered if they came in a two bred and Columbias. That would be great but just think of what would happen. If people go crazy for this low top 11 coming up I'm just getting ready for the madness that will ensue this Christmas.

You guys do understand that they are delay the release of these to build more hype right? Black/red = instant hype. I dont think JB feels there is enough hype for the columbias so they are waiting till 2013. Giving us blue balls for Columbias

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

You guys do understand that they are delay the release of these to build more hype right? Black/red = instant hype. I dont think JB feels there is enough hype for the columbias so they are waiting till 2013. Giving us blue balls for Columbias

This.
I believe there is enough hype. Heck, there's MORE than enough!

It's still 9+ months till RD.

11's always generate hype, especially being these are an OG c/w.

People would lose their minds if they released an all-pink 11, calling it the Breast Cancer edition.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This.

People would lose their minds if they released an all-pink 11, calling it the Breast Cancer edition.

laugh.gif

I got blasted for saying this in another thread, but I heard from a reliable source that both XI's are dropping this year. I'm hoping this guy didn't get his facts mixed up or misunderstand someone. Anyway, time will tell...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This.

laugh.gif

Well if Jb/Nike where to release an all pink 11 (even though it wont happen) it would more than likely be for a breast cancer edition 
And Im pretty sure there's nothing funny about a breast cancer edition sneaker it is after all for breast cancer didn't know that was something to laugh about 

^ I was 'lol' at the fact that it doesn't matter what colorway an 11 is, it will be hyped regardless!
I would never laugh at BC. My grandmother has it.

Seriously?
30t6p3b.gif

Well if both of these drop 2 pairs of columbias and 1 breds.... AND THEY BETTER NOT SAY ONE OR THE OTHER WHEN I GET TO THE COUNTER LOL... Lines are going to be stoopid long if this happens. Hope these stores get smart and come up with a more organized method for distribution, I'm not waiting forever and a day again.

It'll be dangerous as hell trying to buy columbias and breds at the same time. Hope they do separate release dates.

I don't think cutting the Columbias for the breds has anything to do with hyping them up for next year , they would've sold out just as quickly as the previous three years, Nike just likes to **** people around and change things up to show they're in control of what comes out and what doesn't

I wouldn't mind a pack but that would just make them more harder to get so I guess releasing both separately would be the way to go

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm so disappointed. We got the breds in the CDP. The Columbia's are so very overdue.

And they're my grails. I planned a very well structured exit strategy from the shoe game that involved me buying about 4 pains of columbias. I has disappoint.

The columbias were my retirement shoe too smh. wanted to replace my 01s and store/wear them right this time.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Heard that the Columbias will be a qs....just what I heard...
pimp.gif

#OhHellYeah!

where you heard this at homie?? I really want to see the Columbia's again

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Heard that the Columbias will be a qs....just what I heard...
pimp.gif

#OhHellYeah!

where you heard this at homie?? I really want to see the Columbia's again

Are you serious?!?
But making them a QS would be a BAD IDEA!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom