Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the deal on these? I've heard that they're still dropping, that they're not dropping any more since the BReds are confirmed, and that they're going to be released in a pack with the BReds. Anyone got anything concrete?

Definitely was hoping for the columbias. But I guess it's looking like it's going to be the breds. Not what I wanted but the breds are a pretty decent consolation prize, lol.

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

These would be a good release I think they could squeeze these in somewhere.

They could, but they wouldn't capitalize as much compared to if they dedicated an entire year of rumors and a Christmas release for them.  

Forget it people, the Breds are dropping this year. I had read a post from a guy saying he was told by a Brand Jordan worker that the Breds are dropping this year and the Columbias are dropping next year!  I mean it already been confirmed anyway so lets just go along with what's been planned.

Originally Posted by randell

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i love it when others show their pairs so i thought it would be nice to show one
Haters will be haters. Nice pair!
^ Yup, I'm a hater because I disagree, yet I have a pair in the same condition. *Sigh* NT, gotta love it
laugh.gif

Damn I was waiting for these for the longest time. I hope they will change their mind and release these instead! c'mon!
wink.gif

Longevity wise i like the breds way more the these look horrible after a few years this must be the hypebeast again..

some people flap their gums to hear themselves talk and it doesnt bother me, post what you want and I'll post what i want

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Not sure about these, not a big fan of all white shoes, especially not during the winter months here in Chicago.

That's why you gotta keep them on ice until the first day of summer! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mints912

Longevity wise i like the breds way more the these look horrible after a few years this must be the hypebeast again..

Thats if you are careless and don't know how to store them. I was a dumb 15 year old the last time the columbias dropped. I'm gonna store them nice next time they drop. I have my silica ready.

^^this grave digging got my hopes up
laugh.gif
. Thought I would walk into some confirmation or something.

We got how many retro iv's this year? How many retro xii's? Why cant we have a year full of retro xi releases. JB could double the production on all of them and kill the sales record that year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom