Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by jordanize84

*sigh* For those who've been patient, Thank you.

These are only samples I WAS NOT able to get more photos so I do apologize.

For the doubters, I'm not going to even bother, You all know who brought you Wolf Greys in 2010, Bordeaux Last Sept, True Blues Early Jan, Banned 1's last year and a mess of other stuff people wouldn't dare to show. 

Again, I freakin hate teasers I really do. In the coming weeks, Ill try my best to get more photos.

20hwlmf.jpg

Should we actually see more pics of these say by mid July or early August? Which ever one  it is I would wait.

Aug-Sept.

naw i think we might see some next month- july for sure

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by michael0360

is that a light blue jumpman down there?

Let's not start any type of hype man... be for real
Just looks like the black of the insole is bleeding into the Jumpman logo because it's too thin to me...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by michael0360

is that a light blue jumpman down there?

Let's not start any type of hype man... be for real
Just looks like the black of the insole is bleeding into the Jumpman logo because it's too thin to me...

For the doubters, I'm not going to even bother, You all know who brought you Wolf Greys in 2010, Bordeaux Last Sept, True Blues Early Jan, Banned 1's last year and a mess of other stuff people wouldn't dare to show. 

Again, I freakin hate teasers I really do. In the coming weeks, Ill try my best to get more photos.

20hwlmf.jpg

I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD DOUBT THIS DUDE

HES ONE OF THE "NEW" OFFICIAL HEADS WITH UPCOMING INFO

F THESE CLOWNS BRO THEY 

JUST WISH THEY HAD THE SAME INFO AS YOU  

THANKS FOR THE PICS 

20hwlmf.jpg

F THESE CLOWNS BRO THEY 

THANKS FOR THE PICS 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

20hwlmf.jpg

F THESE CLOWNS BRO THEY 

THANKS FOR THE PICS 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

20hwlmf.jpg

F THESE CLOWNS BRO THEY 

THANKS FOR THE PICS 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Thanks for the pics, I feel the cut will be the same mold as all the previous 11 retros. Here's a link to ronnie from "jersey shore" in some concords http://starcasm.net/archives/101836 I'm about 99% sure that those are the holiday retros, perfect product placement!
Im about 99% sure your wrong about that.
JB wouldnt pick a not known reality show wanna be celeb to rock these this early...its way to early

But that padding does look better than previous retros...

it seems with evry 11 release since the breds they have improved in some sort of way. lets hope they kept the improvements going 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics, I feel the cut will be the same mold as all the previous 11 retros. Here's a link to ronnie from "jersey shore" in some concords http://starcasm.net/archives/101836 I'm about 99% sure that those are the holiday retros, perfect product placement!
JB wouldnt pick a not known reality show wanna be celeb to rock these this early...its way to early

it seems with evry 11 release since the breds they have improved in some sort of way. lets hope they kept the improvements going 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

pimp.gif

Yup this was posted about a week ago in the other concord xi thread with more pics, the traction pods are black so they're more than likely dmp's, hope the finished product is on par, seeing these pics makes me wanna break the 01's out for the first time in like 3 years

Originally Posted by thebeast23

pimp.gif

Yup this was posted about a week ago in the other concord xi thread with more pics, the traction pods are black so they're more than likely dmp's, hope the finished product is on par, seeing these pics makes me wanna break the 01's out for the first time in like 3 years

Back
Top Bottom