Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

what a freakin tease!

But damn, i can't wait to see pics of the new 2011 Concords. I'm anxiously waiting. =)

what a freakin tease!

But damn, i can't wait to see pics of the new 2011 Concords. I'm anxiously waiting. =)

I feel like someone put a different insole and the size sticker in the a pair of concords. I havent seen any pairs since Nike started doing those stickers that are all off center like that

I feel like someone put a different insole and the size sticker in the a pair of concords. I havent seen any pairs since Nike started doing those stickers that are all off center like that

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Thanks for the pics, I feel the cut will be the same mold as all the previous 11 retros. Here's a link to ronnie from "jersey shore" in some concords http://starcasm.net/archives/101836 I'm about 99% sure that those are the holiday retros, perfect product placement!
Im about 99% sure your wrong about that.
JB wouldnt pick a not known reality show wanna be celeb to rock these this early...its way to early

But that padding does look better than previous retros...

it seems with evry 11 release since the breds they have improved in some sort of way. lets hope they kept the improvements going 
pimp.gif

Not true.  Pictures have surfaced of Drake's collection with the POSSIBLE 2011 Concords.  They have the 45 on the sock liner.
and umm? assuming that you mean the 01 Breds, the quality on the 09' Space Jams and CDP breds was terrible...  JB and the word improvements do not belong in the same reply unless your saying "JB has not made any new improvements to the XI's since 00' - '01 retros.."

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Thanks for the pics, I feel the cut will be the same mold as all the previous 11 retros. Here's a link to ronnie from "jersey shore" in some concords http://starcasm.net/archives/101836 I'm about 99% sure that those are the holiday retros, perfect product placement!
Im about 99% sure your wrong about that.
JB wouldnt pick a not known reality show wanna be celeb to rock these this early...its way to early

But that padding does look better than previous retros...

it seems with evry 11 release since the breds they have improved in some sort of way. lets hope they kept the improvements going 
pimp.gif

Not true.  Pictures have surfaced of Drake's collection with the POSSIBLE 2011 Concords.  They have the 45 on the sock liner.
and umm? assuming that you mean the 01 Breds, the quality on the 09' Space Jams and CDP breds was terrible...  JB and the word improvements do not belong in the same reply unless your saying "JB has not made any new improvements to the XI's since 00' - '01 retros.."

^I was pleased with the '10 Cool Greys . Nice fit, shape and quality.

That being said, sign me up for a couple pairs of concords.  I missed out on the '00 release. 

That being said, sign me up for a couple pairs of concords.  I missed out on the '00 release. 

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

2u5x88z.jpg

You guys are probably gonna throw a fit but I couldn't hold back. Big ups to Blondesccrplyr for the news earlier this year too.

I'm at a Memorial Day event, When I get home I will share more photos. There wasn't many I was able to take BTW. but hey, how is better than never. JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!
pimp.gif

http://www.modern-notoriety.com
"JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!"
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Really? REALLY????
[/font]

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

2u5x88z.jpg

You guys are probably gonna throw a fit but I couldn't hold back. Big ups to Blondesccrplyr for the news earlier this year too.

I'm at a Memorial Day event, When I get home I will share more photos. There wasn't many I was able to take BTW. but hey, how is better than never. JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!
pimp.gif

http://www.modern-notoriety.com
"JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!"
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Really? REALLY????
[/font]

Can't wait, It's time to bust ot the first retros I have. Might as well they are DS and sole has already started to yellow just sitting.

I still like the BRED OG, that white lining on the patent just ads a nicer touch of contrast.

Can't wait, It's time to bust ot the first retros I have. Might as well they are DS and sole has already started to yellow just sitting.

I still like the BRED OG, that white lining on the patent just ads a nicer touch of contrast.

Originally Posted by bruza

I was also pleased withthe CG's , which is why i didnt mention them.  They weren't an improvement from the 00' - 01' XI's though unless you count the blue tinted sole which didnt hols up very long .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

I was also pleased withthe CG's , which is why i didnt mention them.  They weren't an improvement from the 00' - 01' XI's though unless you count the blue tinted sole which didnt hols up very long .
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom