Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

explain to me why a gown person who has ...''bread''as you say tries to make money off some damn shoes...leave them for someone to rock ''bread'' man...smh

What's a "gown" person? I'm assuming you mean "grown", and if so...why not? I've been reselling since the 90's, and will continue to do so. I'll make money off ANYTHING (legal) I can get my hands on. Some people's collections were built off resellers. You wake up & miss a release, don't have the money at the time, etc...and you decide to get one down the line, who do you think you bought 'em from? A reseller...who's making money. And like I said.....those shoes would've SAT....at the end of the day, they were tryin to give them away...lettin people leave with however many they wanted. Those shoes would've collected dust if people wouldn't have bought them. 

What's funny is Eastbay,Jimmy Jazz,etc.. are resellers too..The world is built around resellers just deal with it!!!

I resell and buy from resellers no hard feelings

Originally Posted by Tang

What's funny is Eastbay,Jimmy Jazz,etc.. are resellers too..The world is built around resellers just deal with it!!!

Would you rather pay retail for a shoe ?or pay 3 to 4 times the amount? Pick your posion.... at the end of the day ,its whats in youre price range.

I dont get all the hate.  Everyone has the same opportunity to buy shoes.  Some people choose to do homework and secure multiple pairs.  I dont have any hookups and I have been able to cop multiple pairs of every Jordan release for the last year online only.  If you put in work you should be able to make a little money off of it.  I always end up with a couple of extra pairs and that is how i pay for my collection.  My friends get hooked up for retail and the rest go on ebay and in the buy sell for a little extra.  If you could buy something for $100 and sell it for $200 you would do it all day.  Every company does this.  At the end of the day just put in work and get yours.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Tang

Would you rather pay retail for a shoe ?or pay 3 to 4 times the amount? Pick your posion.... at the end of the day ,its whats in youre price range.

Of course retail(Don't even like paying that) but the world don't operate like that..Supply and Demand rules!

If it were enough supply the demand won't be high thus making Jordan Retros irrelevant almost..Nike knows what they're doing

lol...eastbay a reseller yes...i was referring to the resellers that double the price you cleverboy...damn..resellers are like a pwn shop...if you feel its ok,not gonna stop and argue...keep feeding the beast...

Originally Posted by matothett

I dont get all the hate.  Everyone has the same opportunity to buy shoes.  Some people choose to do homework and secure multiple pairs.  I dont have any hookups and I have been able to cop multiple pairs of every Jordan release for the last year online only.  If you put in work you should be able to make a little money off of it.  I always end up with a couple of extra pairs and that is how i pay for my collection.  My friends get hooked up for retail and the rest go on ebay and in the buy sell for a little extra.  If you could buy something for $100 and sell it for $200 you would do it all day.  Every company does this.  At the end of the day just put in work and get yours.

This is what I don't get...
How is it that ONE PERSON can get 20+ pairs, and you can't even get one? How the hell does that happen? 

If you're always unsuccessful gettin them online, and don't want to wait in line...whose fault is that? 

I HIGHLY DOUBT everyone's collection on here was built off simply walking into a store, and picking the pair they wanted off the wall. It just doesn't work like that...never has, not even before this hobby took off. Back then, resellers weren't even frowned upon....a lot were given props for being able to supply a shoe that they were looking for, and at the end of the day....thats what it's about. If people are so gung-ho on avoiding them, then get off your @@$, and make some moves...forge some connects...wait in line....SOMETHING. I've had to pay resellers TONS of times.....everything doesn't come here (hell, I'm in Indiana), so I can't knock somebody for gettin my size, and chargin a price for it. At the end of the day, it's my decision whether or not I want to pay for it.

Folks will pay $800+ for Yeezy's, $1500+ for Yeezy 2's, $2000+ for Galaxy Foams, BUT....get pissed off when someone marks the price up $100 on a pair of XI's. 

lol...eastbay a reseller yes...i was referring to the resellers that double the price you cleverboy...damn..resellers are like a pwn shop...if you feel its ok,not gonna stop and argue...keep feeding the beast...

It's not "arguing"...just merely discussing. 
People think they're the "scum of the earth", when EVERYBODY has purchased from one...

Hell, look at your sig! Those pairs are obviously going to come from a reseller. Even if they bought them for themselves, they're not gonna charge you retail....they're going to make a profit off a pair you want. 

why?why should they make a profit?and not just get their money back?cause that's the society you live in.thats the society capitalism builds.my brother,i have nothing to seperate with the resellers...they are people like me...not scum,don't think im a hater...they re just pawns...in a society tha was build to make rich few,and millions die of starvation...but,truly this is not a discussion for here...is it?

In all honesty, after seeing $800+ for South Beaches, $1000+ for Galaxy Foams, $1500-$2000 for Yeezys, I'm not tripping off the price of any XI, even the DMPs.

why?why should they make a profit?and not just get their money back?cause that's the society you live in.thats the society capitalism builds.my brother,i have nothing to seperate with the resellers...they are people like me...not scum,don't think im a hater...they re just pawns...in a society tha was build to make rich few,and millions die of starvation...but,truly this is not a discussion for here...is it?

Why shouldn't they make a profit? It's supply & demand. The PEOPLE set the prices...not the resellers. Somebody can put a shoe up on Ebay for $1000....if it sells, then THAT is the current market value. If it doesn't sell, then it doesn't sell. The consumer has ALL the power, and they just don't utilize it. However, some people don't care....if they miss out, they want it...no matter what the cost. Resellers make their money cause they do what the average person is too lazy to do to get what they want. I dont think you're a hater, and even IF I DIDN'T resell, I applaud anybody able to make money without hurting anybody or their community. I could care less about resellers....what some guys does in NY buying 400 pairs, has absolutely nothing to do with me. What I DO hate...is the hypocrisy. 

morning bruvs, Just came in here to say theres some good people here on NT
pimp.gif

every business in the world operates like this.  you get a product for x and sell it for y.  you make a profit and continue on.  when x becomes equal to or less than y you shut down your shop.  right now in the shoe game y is much more than x so people are able to make a little money off of all the "sneakerheads" that have money and dont really know how to get their pairs.  like i said before if you really want a pair at retail you should be able to get them on release day if not sooner.  if you cant then you didnt try had enough and someone else did.  now you have to pay that someone else for the work he put in.

There is a restock @ theclosetcollectors. $315 shipped. Some peope say he is legit some say no stay away. Are his concords authentic?

better stay away from online resellers excluding well known resellers website like finishline,footlocker,eastbay,pickyourshoes,etc. becoz most probably you will get grey pairs of concords

Back
Top Bottom