Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

jyung u got them new cords on ice yet?
:wink:
Yes sir....appreciate them

I can say this. The ankle leather on the CGXI and Concord XI is a lot softer then the bred12s. They tend to wrinkle quicker. I've hopped in my bred12s and got no ankle wrinkles. But the bred12s are the most uncomfortable out of the 3 last releases. Thanks TY for the latest pair.

So what color is the carbon fiber on authentic concords ? Is it all black? I have bred 11's and that carbon is black and grayish.

So what color is the carbon fiber on authentic concords ? Is it all black? I have bred 11's and that carbon is black and grayish.
it's all black.. well all black and like light black checkered pattern if that makes sense... you can google image it.. on bad fakes, it's black and like silver checkered pattern.. on okay fakes it's all black checkered but definitely not carbon fiber (smooth surface as well), on really good fakes it feels like carbon fiber, but the checkered print is like all the same shade of black and looks a little off.. i've done my fair share of research on the concords because i don't want to get tricked into some fake js.  

Last edited:
For some reason, finding an authentic (and reasonably priced) pair of this shoe is so difficult for me. I pulled the trigger on a pair last week from a "reputable" eBayer with well over 1000 positive reviews and I received an early release pair or maybe even high-quality fakes. These were advertised at 100% authentic.

• The sizing sticker on the box had a different font than the release version
  • The soles had absolutely no yellowing and had a very blue tint (Shouldn't a year old pair of 11's have at least slight yellowing near the traction area?)
  • No new shoe/glue smell whatsoever
  • Soles were almost concave and didn't sit flat
  • The inserts weren't smooth or shiny
  • Overall shape was off and toe box was bulky
  • Sizing sticker inside the shoe was on the jumpman and looked off as well

I would have taken pictures to warn everyone of this seller, but I was way too upset at the time considering how much I paid for them.

For some reason, finding an authentic (and reasonably priced) pair of this shoe is so difficult for me. I pulled the trigger on a pair last week from a "reputable" eBayer with well over 1000 positive reviews and I received an early release pair or maybe even high-quality fakes. These were advertised at 100% authentic.

• The sizing sticker on the box had a different font than the release version
  • The soles had absolutely no yellowing and had a very blue tint (Shouldn't a year old pair of 11's have at least slight yellowing near the traction area?)
  • No new shoe/glue smell whatsoever
  • Soles were almost concave and didn't sit flat
  • The inserts weren't smooth or shiny
  • Overall shape was off and toe box was bulky
  • Sizing sticker inside the shoe was on the jumpman and looked off as well

I would have taken pictures to warn everyone of this seller, but I was way too upset at the time considering how much I paid for them.
Did you dispute it and get your money back?

Same here, I been looking XI Concord on ebay with outstanding ratings/feedback but I'm afraid it might be high quality fakes.

Did you dispute it and get your money back?

I'm in the process now and it's such a hassle. Since I don't buy shoes as often now that I'm older, I decided to just order from a site I know sells 100% authentic items. I'm overspending for sure, but I don't have the time or energy to keep sending fakes back.

I'd be cautious because a lot of these sellers have good feedback.

I'm pretty paranoid about that too. I pretty much only buy on RD from retail stores and the occasional CL deal. I have to examine the shoe in person before I pull any money out.

finally got mine, but I'm still scared they are fake...smh

Bro those look legit. I got 3 FNL pairs and none of them look close to the same. The quality is off and and had these been ten years ago a lot would be on clearance B grade racks

finally got mine, but I'm still scared they are fake...smh
I got mine for 350. Seeing those "black market" pairs makes me a little scared if I have a fake or a legit one. Everything seems fine in my Concords except the slight difference on the Carbon fiber plate.

I paid more to a legit seller, but I ain't even 100% sure if they're legit. 
tired.gif

Man all this junk is why I will probably never own a pair of Concords unless Im rich and can afford Flight Club prices. So many fake pairs circulating around, and this Taobao stuff is making it even worse. I'm not gonna risk it, so I dont even plan on ever buying a pair through eBay.

Back
Top Bottom