Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got a sz 13, but in AF1s I wear a 12. Jordan IV cements I got a 12...they fit fine. In my bred XI's, the 12.5 is PERFECT, sz 12 was too snug. I'd say TTS for regular feet, wide feet...maybe .5 up. It's messed up because with shoes that sell out, you never get to try them on and every freaking pair (depending on your foot), even if its the same model, can fit differently.

I wore my concords last night to the movies and another dude had some on. went out of his way to come up to me and say nice shoes....I think his were fake though :-\ I have NO proof, but the way he was dressed just made them seem fake lol.

and just because this was on my timeline....

Yeah I'm a 10.5 in Air Force ones but Jordans I always get an 11, even then my concords were a tad bit tight around my pinky toe but its the first time I wore them. It's possible that I should go for an 11.5 but I think it would be too big

is it even worth it to pay $310 for some concords when the pods are already yellowing? 
Yes, DS is still DS. Yellowing is inevitable. I would never lowball just because a few year old DS pair of shoes are yellowed.

all the people that ***** about yellowing there is a simple solution... if you don't like the way a certain shoe looks when yellowed, do not cop it. ever. I like black metallic 5s but I KNOW I despise of that particular shoe's look when yellowed, so I will never cop.

Love these. I wore mines out to the movies last night and saw another person with them on. I went up to him and complimented on his shoes. His Concords looked fake though because of his pants. They weren't tight enough.

Cool story bro.

I wore my concords last night to the movies and another dude had some on. went out of his way to come up to me and say nice shoes....I think his were fake though :-\ I have NO proof, but the way he was dressed just made them seem fake lol.

Love these. I wore mines out to the movies last night and saw another person with them on. I went up to him and complimented on his shoes. His Concords looked fake though because of his pants. They weren't tight enough.

Cool story bro.
:rofl:
Coincidence?

lol
Sorry, I was just messing around.
grin.gif

Cool story bro.

roll.gif

Coincidence?
good catch LMAO

Last edited:
Saw these in a 10 at a shop in queens for $350 anyone interested. Pm me ill send store and address

Found a pair of worn 1x very minimal yellowing just around the pods, cords on CL for $280 and talked the guy down to $250. Would I be a fool not to jump on this deal?

Back
Top Bottom