Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yall are putting too much into this. They are black and white how hard is that to match lol.
exactly...its easy to match these shoes they go with everything. look how little dude is tryin in that pic and the shoes look great with that fit. LOL at some of you saying they don't look good with jeans.

wow!! i just tried mines on the other day with about 4 different  jeans, trying to get the right feel for what pants look better,and i can say your right for some reason they are hard to match with jeans,but certain cargo (flight) pants, and yeah sweats.. not bad,but u really need a slim jeans with em,i kinda enjoy the bred 11 better with pants,but glad i'am not the only one with this dilemma..:rolleyes
For me it's less of a color issue and more of a shape issue. For some reason my DMPs look better on feet than these do.

For me it's less of a color issue and more of a shape issue. For some reason my DMPs look better on feet than these do.
that's my problem  as well,the shape not color, that's basic to match..its the bulk of the shoe with certain jean around the ankle, imo i just cant wear them with  any jeans, has to be a certain cut, don't own DMPs, but from pics, shape does look different..

I kind of regret buying concords because I rarely wear them, I guess as I'm getting older i like rocking 1s 3s 4s and retro mikes and NBs more

Just a side view of both of the shoes. One thing I can say is that I think a lot of the shape issues with the Concords come with the really thin/stiff upper while the DMPs have a really padded/stuffed tongue and and flexible upper. Even the patent leather is "softer" on the DMPs. Also notice the significantly longer toe box on the Concords. It gives them more of a clown shoe look than the DMPs. So like I said, I think it's more of a shape issue than a color issue.

Last edited:
^ you hit the nail on the head, all of what you said is so true and also for some reason the mesh to me looks cheap too or off in some way that i cant but my finger on for some reason but the whole shoe is an abomination to the XI and especially the Concord.

^ you hit the nail on the head, all of what you said is so true and also for some reason the mesh to me looks cheap too or off in some way that i cant but my finger on for some reason but the whole shoe is an abomination to the XI and especially the Concord.

Mine are still deadstock, been debating on selling them since I got them from finish line on release day

Now stop.You re gonna make me hunt down a pair of dmps just to see the difference.I GOT NO MONEY BRAH. :rofl:

Now stop.You re gonna make me hunt down a pair of dmps just to see the difference.I GOT NO MONEY BRAH. :rofl:
lol sell some other shoes to get a pair you will not regret it, i like the dmp as much if not more than my 01 concords that i have owned but the black/red XI is always my fav and i might be on the hunt for some OGs sometime in the near future, or just stick with my 3 pair of 2001s

I have the 01 and 11 and would love a DMP pack, more for the VI since I have the other XIs, but the prices! I just can't drop the kind of doe being asked for the few pairs I seen for sale, smh.

^yeah and the longer you wait the more rare a pair in your size in decent condition gets, they are a good investment shoe

I'm not waiting tho LOL. I've already accepted that I won't be getting them for what I'm willing to pay. Maybe if I get a lil luck of the Irish, but I ain't Irish..

I'm not waiting tho LOL. I've already accepted that I won't be getting them for what I'm willing to pay. Maybe if I get a lil luck of the Irish, but I ain't Irish..
After some searching and patience I got my DMPs in damn near immaculate condition for 265. The seller had 2 pairs and was looking to get rid of one. Talked him down from 300

Last edited:
I think they look fine with jeans, cords, or sweats, but the 23 rubs off. I'll only wear with shorts until they start to get hit a little bit...

Should I trade my 2011s for these?
without question i would trade them in a heartbeat and retrobrite them until they look great again and then you would have the best quality XIs ever made, retrobrite is so easy and reglueing the sole is easy as well

Back
Top Bottom