Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No no...your right.....it has been.....mostly the royal ones and the xi........side by side comparisons proving fake...not GM or low quality but fake.......and yet in still......this comes up....all I'm asking for is just one actual pair.....not stories
Yup

It's too bad that even as a consumer willing to pay rape for a second pair of Concords that I can't trust 99% of the pairs on eBay. I'm just going to grab the most yellowed pair. LBS

Finally found some concords for a decent price :smile:

Paid $245 shipped, these are the seller's pictures waiting for them to get here

Stop trying to turn this into the GM thread.

If I deleted your comment, you should know why.

Next step is blocking people from the thread.

I love concords but am I the only one that finds the color blocking on them the hardest to wear with a fit. My concords rarely see the light of day cause I just don't know how to rock em...I'm a pants guy too and XI's only look good with slim jeans

I love concords but am I the only one that finds the color blocking on them the hardest to wear with a fit. My concords rarely see the light of day cause I just don't know how to rock em...I'm a pants guy too and XI's only look good with slim jeans

I agree. I know I'm in the minority but I don't think any XIs look good w jeans. I only like how they look on feet with basketball shorts or black/grey sweatpants. Funny because the Concords look best on the court with basketball shorts (original intended use), but no one would dare playing in em. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree. I know I'm in the minority but I don't think any XIs look good w jeans. I only like how they look on feet with basketball shorts or black/grey sweatpants. Funny because the Concords look best on the court with basketball shorts (original intended use), but no one would dare playing in em. :lol:

I know. I've been thinking about making them strictly for hooping in because I've only worn them about 3 times but they're just so pretty :wow:

i love my DMP XIs and i think they look better with shorts as well but ill wear anything with anything else as long as its either semi matching or contrasting I.E. orange and blue, etc

sodl 2/3 of mine, regret selling the last but I want to find a dmp pair in replace of it eventually..
good choice, got mine for 300 shipped a few years back and they are amazing, they dont yellow and are comfy and will be worth the money especially if you know how to use retrobrite correctly

^ Cool pic

I was only going to keep one pair of these Concords..
But I gotta keep two.. Getting rid of the rest though..

wow!! i just tried mines on the other day with about 4 different  jeans, trying to get the right feel for what pants look better,and i can say your right for some reason they are hard to match with jeans,but certain cargo (flight) pants, and yeah sweats.. not bad,but u really need a slim jeans with em,i kinda enjoy the bred 11 better with pants,but glad i'am not the only one with this dilemma..
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom