Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif
Sole Heaven did me dirty. Ordered size 14, but received a size 15... It was already tough trying to move a size 14, now a 15! Oh lord jesus help me lol.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif
Sole Heaven did me dirty. Ordered size 14, but received a size 15... It was already tough trying to move a size 14, now a 15! Oh lord jesus help me lol.

wait till the supply goes down on ebay, you can get more after this phase

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif

wait till the supply goes down on ebay, you can get more after this phase
Yeah man, that's probably what I'll do. Kinda sh**y but still gotta be grateful.

Just copped my 3rd pair thru CL last night after work. I'm telling people getting desperate to get rid of them now. I woke up this morning to a text from someone on CL asking if I was still Interested in a 10.5.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif
 Sole Heaven did me dirty. Ordered size 14, but received a size 15... It was already tough trying to move a size 14, now a 15! Oh lord jesus help me lol
No What you did was ordered the wrong size... you ordered a size 14 UK which is a 15 US

That could be true if I were one to be careless with my shoes and my money. That ain't me, I know what I ordered.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by robxdrew

That one is dope too, but I still like the Stormtroopers the best.
-Drew

Yeah, I copped the StormTrooper joint today...normally though I try to avoid buying gear directly related to the shoe becasue i won't be wearing these day in day out. Like I've worn my space jams 3-4 times total so the 2 shirts just kinda sit in my closet.

I'm not a big fan of wearing shirts that display the shoe your actually wearing but it is cool. Still wouldn't match it up though. Seems kinda GS like

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Just copped my third pair today from FL. Pumped

HOW YOU GETTING 11'S FROM FOOT LOCKER??????????????? WHERE YOU LIVE??????????? HAVE ANY MORE???????????????

I meant finish line. And they made right on a customer service issue. No store stock and they don't have anymore in the warehouse.

I feel real bad for that low cut patent leather pair back on page 37. No matter if he got the pair or not, the pL is a very big part of the XI aesthetic... to have it as low as lebron's hairline.... a real travesty for a fan.

I tried my luck with California sole and shoes look fake. For the toe box I can see an outline through the milky bluish sole. Box has a retail price tag and paper is silver not gold. No date stamp inside box.
Date of production is 6_8_11 and 7_20_11. So nt fam I should return this asap right? BTW is everyone's snipes order legit? My pair is sending from new jersey

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I tried my luck with California sole and shoes look fake. For the toe box I can see an outline through the milky bluish sole. Box has a retail price tag and paper is silver not gold. No date stamp inside box.
Date of production is 6_8_11 and 7_20_11. So nt fam I should return this asap right? BTW is everyone's snipes order legit? My pair is sending from new jersey

the 1 month duration in production dates seems to be consistent with other early release pairs. honestly if you have doubt then you should return them. it's not about whether others think they're fake. it's about if you're able to walk out the house with confidence that yours are authentic.
but outline through the toe box and 1 month production duration sound similar to the early releases. the silver paper is consistent with release day pairs and i think the jury is still out on whether the date stamp on the box means anything.

Originally Posted by rjucks

the 1 month duration in production dates seems to be consistent with other early release pairs. honestly if you have doubt then you should return them. it's not about whether others think they're fake. it's about if you're able to walk out the house with confidence that yours are authentic.
but outline through the toe box and 1 month production duration sound similar to the early releases. the silver paper is consistent with release day pairs and i think the jury is still out on whether the date stamp on the box means anything.

i do not think the stamp on the box means much...people bought major retail pairs with no stamp, me included

^thanks for the responses fam. So for legit retail pairs you guys cannot see any outline of sole from the front milky toe? BTW the shoe trees look purple not blue. I'll post many pics monday because issues with home network.

BTW, I'm wearing my CDP 11s to a party tonight.. the padding on the Concords mesh is actually cushioned. This "mesh" on the CDP feels like cardboard 
30t6p3b.gif
I have a feeling that the jams are even worse even though I don't own a pair. Concords were done right compared to recent retros IMO
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

i do not think the stamp on the box means much...people bought major retail pairs with no stamp, me included

Those were the exact dates on a pair of SDS early pair i had. Glad i sold them awhile back

These early release dates are on some of the pairs that I copped from FTL, so I dont think that has much meaning to being fake. a sz 10 box a copped for a friend of mine does not have the stamp. Just giving my end sight. If you personally dont fell confy with them, then by all means return them. Its your money, spend to how you desire.

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif
 Sole Heaven did me dirty. Ordered size 14, but received a size 15... It was already tough trying to move a size 14, now a 15! Oh lord jesus help me lol
No What you did was ordered the wrong size... you ordered a size 14 UK which is a 15 US

That could be true if I were one to be careless with my shoes and my money. That ain't me, I know what I ordered.

You're not the only one that got screwed bro. My pair from Soleheaven arrived today too. Left shoe looks great but where the toebox meets patent leather on my right shoe, there is a huge pinch due to off-stitching. Since my wellgosh order got canceled, now I'm gonna have to pay resale for my pair...

Originally Posted by DHD28

I feel real bad for that low cut patent leather pair back on page 37. No matter if he got the pair or not, the pL is a very big part of the XI aesthetic... to have it as low as lebron's hairline.... a real travesty for a fan.

I feel ya.

I sold all my CDP XIs and 2009 SJs because the patent cut for those years looks like crap. Im glad most of the CGs & Concords have thicker patent.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

You're not the only one that got screwed bro. My pair from Soleheaven arrived today too. Left shoe looks great but where the toebox meets patent leather on my right shoe, there is a huge pinch due to off-stitching. Since my wellgosh order got canceled, now I'm gonna have to pay resale for my pair...
Damn homie they got you too. That's unfortunate man. Send that $!$ back! My wrong size pair is actually in perfect shape. But it sucks, after all that waiting just to have another problem come up

the quality on mine is ehh but i cant complain, it took mad long for me to actually get my size so im just happy to have one. i need another though. for the freezer. ima rock the worst quality first then save the better one for the 
eek.gif
factor in 10 years..... yeah, i said about 10 years. well anyway, heres my pair. not sure where it came from though.

Michael%20Jackson%20AJF%2011%20Jordan%20XI%2011%20Shoes%20%282%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom