Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I PERSONALLY WON'T BE WEARING MY FIRST PAIR TILL ATLEAST MAY OR JUNE.

Weather hasn't been brutal yet,if I can trade for my size I would rock one pair right now before the snow hits.

dude up there is upset about his sons pair. all he wants is one sz 13 for him. i feel his pain. then IMMEDIATELY after, the following post, other dude posts pics of hoarding three sz13s and three 12s. smh.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

A lot of weird low starting prices on EBay for these right now, don't know if they are fake or resellers with no selling history aren't getting any bites. Interesting.

i usually start all my listings at 99 cents. does not means its not legit. low start attracts more bidders and bidding.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I PERSONALLY WON'T BE WEARING MY FIRST PAIR TILL ATLEAST MAY OR JUNE.

Weather hasn't been brutal yet,if I can trade for my size I would rock one pair right now before the snow hits.
Word...rain stopped here in VA...rocking them tonight to go play poker with the fellas.  Maybe they'll give me some luck...
Going with just a plain black Lacoste Polo and jeans...

well if nikedealer doesn't mind the newjs23's hoarding then i guess i shouldn't either...

except i wear sz 13 and it took me a month to get one. i traded sz 14 for it last night. had an 1hr and a half round trip drive. the pair i traded was better quality than the pair i received, oh well.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

well if nikedealer doesn't mind the newjs23's hoarding then i guess i shouldn't either...

except i wear sz 13 and it took me a month to get one. i traded sz 14 for it last night. had an 1hr and a half round trip drive. the pair i traded was better quality than the pair i received, oh well.
congrats on getting your joints...your avi has mad pair in the pic...

^Dang, six pairs in my size range, I just need 1 more 12.5 or 13Congrats though, that is sick to be able to have 6 pairs.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by eddiec312

You have a link to the Undrcrwn tee? I haven't seen that one.
-Drew

Here you go: http://www.shopundrcrwn.com/product/undrcrwn-concord-astrodunk-tee-black-white-concord

That one is dope too, but I still like the Stormtroopers the best.
-Drew
http://store.weareantianti.com/category/fallacy-of-rome 
The t-shirt and sweatshirt below are another couple of joints I copped to rock with these..

cerberus_tee1_355.jpg

sss_tee1_355.jpg

Man I have my OG's, my 01's, the DMP's and these and I try these on once a day for good measure. I still get amped about that blue sole. I kinda feel like a kid again!

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Well in that case are the footlocker& finishline boxes the same size as last yrs Cool Grey boxes? I ask this because the Box I received from Opium (legit) was the same size as last yrs Cool greys. But the 2 Boxes from Mental Kicks ( Questionable Legit but box has U.S currency suggested tag)  is alittle bit smaller . The shoe tags and production dates on the shoes look official  but the box is making me nervous. Can anyone answer this??
nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

My early release pair from SoleAwesome which was a size 13 was substantially smaller than the size 13s I got from Finish Line. I think you got an early release pair there. Out of curiosity, check the shoe trees from the Mental Kicks pair. If you flip them over, there should be a size range on the back (e.g., 10.5 - 12). What does yours say?
My theory is that sites selling early release pairs were using size 12 boxes which are smaller than the size 13+.

10.5 - 12   . thanks and  by the way other then that they look flawless
eek.gif

To be honest that's all that matters man - you like them. Assuming the Jumpman, 23, carbon fiber, etc. all matches up accordingly. At the end of the day, you're the one that has to wear them so you should feel good in your shoes. Personally, I wouldnt have the patience of the energy to redo what I went through to get my pairs. I would have bowed out 2 weeks ago and copped from Flight Club for $400-500. Peace of mind.
Enjoy your pair!

Originally Posted by rjucks

eek.gif

To be honest that's all that matters man - you like them. Assuming the Jumpman, 23, carbon fiber, etc. all matches up accordingly. At the end of the day, you're the one that has to wear them so you should feel good in your shoes. Personally, I wouldnt have the patience of the energy to redo what I went through to get my pairs. I would have bowed out 2 weeks ago and copped from Flight Club for $400-500. Peace of mind.
Enjoy your pair!

I got my pair from Mental Kicks too this week and everything from the looks of it is on point.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by rjucks

eek.gif

Enjoy your pair!

I got my pair from Mental Kicks too this week and everything from the looks of it is on point.

Everything looks on point to you if you don't compare it to the release version.

Originally Posted by glove72

That one is dope too, but I still like the Stormtroopers the best.
-Drew
http://store.weareantianti.com/category/fallacy-of-rome 
The t-shirt and sweatshirt below are another couple of joints I copped to rock with these..

cerberus_tee1_355.jpg

sss_tee1_355.jpg
Le Messie's label. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

broke out my pair tonight. they feel pretty comfortable. same as cool greys i would say.

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

Man, I'm still looking for a pair. I don't wanna pay $400 on ebay yet.

And you shouldn't. Objectively they aren't worth that much. No way would I pay the 01 Retro price for these because they simply aren't the same shoe. Almost night and day IMO

anyone else out there still waiting for their NATTERJACKS pair?

I ordered two pairs separately. Got charged for both, and both have their own tracking number and shipped the same time to the states. I received one last week, and the other one has yet to be seen. I emailed them twice and no response. I'm starting to think i got jacked.....

Back
Top Bottom