Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Emailed natterjacks and received confirmation on the few pairs that came out last week. Just waiting on shipping and tracking confirmation now.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I see everybody talking about fakes but still gotta ask.. Just copped a pair for $310 off of Craigslist. It was a girl selling them for her boyfriend, probably could have gotten them cheaper but didn't wanna completely low ball lol. But anyway, she said she got them from Eastbay(in which they are a silver club member. Said on RD they got a special phone number to call because of silver club status that made it a little easier to get through on. Is that true?) Saw the Eastbay receipt, and even the box that it was shipped in. It had the Wausau, WI stamp on it and everything. Looked over the pair. Looked good, just a some glue where the toe cap connects to the patent leather(anybody know the best way to get it off?) the box even had the Eastbay product sticker on the box and the stamp on the inside of the box and the silver paper. I'll put up pics later but sounds good right. Didn't miss anything did I. I know I'm gonna hear all the crying about if u gotta ask then u shouldn't buy or y does it matter if they look good, but c'mon, just asking for opinions on if even after all that I still could have been got lol

Silver club didnt get any better access to these then the rest of us...but if everything else sounds legit. If you gave them a look over and think they are good, then I wouldnt sweat it.

Ok cool, thanks

Originally Posted by debs 168

to ship back to hong kong (mentalkicks) will cost roughly 100 something dollars if i include tracking. has anybody ever dealt with returning something to mentalkicks before?
i refuse to take a hundred dollar loss over this.

#+%+ these +$@#@*, first off.
second off if i have to get my chinese $#%%% to curse them out then i will.
third if i absolutely have to take a loss i'm %+#%##@! in the box, dead +!#.

i promise you i will defecate in the box and put 309 dollars worth of monopoly money with a note that says for them to go #+%+ themselves in chinese.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wait, Natterjacks got some in last week? how many?

A few pairs of size 10s, and couple pairs of size 12s...someone sent out a quick message on here at like 9 in the morning on Tuesday or something when they posted..gon in 10 min.

They got some sz 10 11 and 12 monday last week then restock wednesday on i think 10 and 11 then sold out because i bought two from them, so there.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

to ship back to hong kong (mentalkicks) will cost roughly 100 something dollars if i include tracking. has anybody ever dealt with returning something to mentalkicks before?
i refuse to take a hundred dollar loss over this.

#+%+ these +$@#@*, first off.
second off if i have to get my chinese $#%%% to curse them out then i will.
third if i absolutely have to take a loss i'm %+#%##@! in the box, dead +!#.

i promise you i will defecate in the box and put 309 dollars worth of monopoly money with a note that says for them to go #+%+ themselves in chinese.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got an invoice for $59.90 from fed ex for my UI pairs. I called em up about it and they waived it.

No way in hell was I going to pay that stupid fee.

Originally Posted by badboy074

They got some sz 10 11 and 12 monday last week then restock wednesday on i think 10 and 11 then sold out because i bought two from them, so there.
tongue.gif

Savages lol.. Damn, 10 is my size too. Smh, any others I missed lol

A few pairs of size 10s, and couple pairs of size 12s...someone sent out a quick message on here at like 9 in the morning on Tuesday or something when they posted..gon in 10 min.

Damn vultures lol, my size too in a 10, finally got one pair on Saturday still would like one more tho. How much Natterjacks have them for?

Damn vultures lol, my size too in a 10, finally got one pair on Saturday still would like one more tho. How much Natterjacks have them for?

Retail plus shipping pretty much...would have gotten 2 but a possible customs fee slowed my roll...Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice... Not stress though, only copped for a friend...turns out he needs a 10.5 so I guess I'll move them upon arrival.

Originally Posted by Enchanted

...what's wrong with them?

the 23 is wider than the 23 on my cool greys and space jams, they have a loud glue smell that smells like a permanent marker, the box feels weird...definitely a different feel than my spacejams or cool greys boxes, and the jumpman on each shoe looks off. look at the head. the dates on the inside of the sneaker are from like july or so as well, iirc. don't feel like looking right now.
isn't there a number i could call to ask nike if these are legit based off of a serial number or something?

I'm in my 30's and I must say I will never forget this crazy @** release..lol
1 pair for retail and a second pair from a reseller... Oh well.... Going to wear the hell out of them this summer

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm in my 30's and I must say I will never forget this crazy @** release..lol
1 pair for retail and a second pair from a reseller... Oh well.... Going to wear the hell out of them this summer

Hell yes!!!!
They're gonna be shining!!!!

Perfect summer shoe, along with the BC's.

i do not feel bad about the 2 pairs that I paid a total of $420 for. One from Nike, one from Footaction. 

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i do not feel bad about the 2 pairs that I paid a total of $420 for. One from Nike, one from Footaction. 

were you charged for anything else besides tax and shipping?

Well, I will first admit that due to me really loving these shoes (even when no one like them back in 1996) and the fact that we won state in high school the first year (1996), they came out, I really wanted a pair of these this year to wear, but hey didn't get mine.  With that said, on the other hand all of the contradictions and arrogance that came with this release, makes me not want them at times.  Contradictions, meaning ALL of the people who $*+%@+@ and whined about the enforcing the "in store policy" making sure that everyone only gets 1 to 2 pair, but yet are the SAME people who turn around and get 10, 20, even 30 plus pairs (believe me I know them), NOT to wear, but to resell for triple the amount. As for the arrogant part, this is in regards to the same people that want to charge triple the amount, but get an attitude if you don't sell these to them for retail or even less at times.  Y'all know who I am talking about.  I have more respect for someone that just flat out is about their hustle and doesn't %$*$*, whine and preach  the in store "POLICY", and then turn around just to break the same "policy" they were *****ing about.  Although I want the shoes a lot, going through all the arrogant sellers and drama just is not worth it too me.  When the right seller and right price comes along then I will join the Jordan 11 retro Concord club, because my originals are beyond beat!
laugh.gif

Just copped a pair for $310 off of Craigslist. It was a girl selling them for her boyfriend, probably could have gotten them cheaper but didn't wanna completely low ball lol. But anyway, she said she got them from Eastbay(in which they are a silver club member. Said on RD they got a special phone number to call because of silver club status that made it a little easier to get through on. Is that true?) Saw the Eastbay receipt, and even the box that it was shipped in. It had the Wausau, WI stamp on it and everything. Looked over the pair. Looked good, just a some glue where the toe cap connects to the patent leather and some marks under the toe cap(anybody know the best way to get it off?) the box even had the Eastbay product sticker on the box and the stamp on the inside of the box and the silver paper. Didn't miss anything did I. I know I'm gonna hear all the crying about if u gotta ask then u shouldn't buy or y does it matter if they look good, but c'mon, just asking for opinions on if even after all that I still could have been got lol. No strong glue smell or anuthing either. Just smell like a fresh pair of kicks. The toe cap is whats really throwing me off tho.. Let me know what yall think

Can you see the glue or black marks behind the toe cap? Are those normal? Can see it more in person.

Is that official Eastbay packaging?

^^ Youre worried about the box too much. If they wanted to scam you, what makes you think they wouldnt thrown some fugayzi concords in a legit box?

Your sneaks are fine though. Better than most pairs.

Back
Top Bottom