Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Now it does.

I ordered a size 10. Got order confirmation and everything. When I posted they still had 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.

You snooze you lose, I guess

Here's my order confirmationbfor proof:

Thank you for shopping at Sneakersnstuff.com. This is a confirmation of that we have recieved your order. As soon as we have shipped your order you will recieve your tracking number to your e-mail.

Web reference: 371605 Delivery method: UPS Expedited Order date: 2/9/2012 3:21:20 PM

Your order consist of the following items

Art. no. Description Qty Price 102829-10 Jordan Brand US 10 1 120 EUR

L1004 UPS Expedited 1 20 EUR

Grand Total 140 EUR

Payment recieved via:

PayPal 140 EUR

Original email:

Hi,

If you receive this e-mail you are one of the customers that didn't get a pair of the Concords when they where released last time, so here is a tiny heads up that we will release a small re-stock of the Jordan XI Concords in 5 minutes, one pair per customer and it is first come first serve - http://www.sneakersnstuff...rand-air-jordan-11-retro

^ Damnnn!! Missed it, but customs will hit you with like a $50+ charge that's what happened to me when I ordered from there thinking I was getting a good price

Originally Posted by yelloo

^ Damnnn!! Missed it, but customs will hit you with like a $50+ charge that's what happened to me when I ordered from there thinking I was getting a good price
I didnt have this problem when I ordered my 4 pairs from UK. Aslong as you have one shoe per order and the value is less than 250 (or 200 I cant remember) then you are fine and wont be charged with anything.

Originally Posted by proballerbb

I didnt have this problem when I ordered my 4 pairs from UK. Aslong as you have one shoe per order and the value is less than 250 (or 200 I cant remember) then you are fine and wont be charged with anything.

THIS!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Thank you for shopping at Sneakersnstuff.com. This is a confirmation of that we have recieved your order. As soon as we have shipped your order you will recieve your tracking number to your e-mail.

Web reference: 371605 Delivery method: UPS Expedited Order date: 2/9/2012 3:21:20 PM

Grand Total 140 EUR

Payment recieved via:

PayPal 140 EUR

Original email:

Hi,

If you receive this e-mail you are one of the customers that didn't get a pair of the Concords when they where released last time, so here is a tiny heads up that we will release a small re-stock of the Jordan XI Concords in 5 minutes, one pair per customer and it is first come first serve - http://www.sneakersnstuff...rand-air-jordan-11-retro
Thanks for the info!!! I was never doubting you. Just couldn't believe anybody actually got a restock on these so late
roll.gif

Must have lurkers on this thread still cause nobody has chimed in with any success
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Grand Total 140 EUR

Payment recieved via:

PayPal 140 EUR

Original email:

Hi,

Thanks for the info!!! I was never doubting you. Just couldn't believe anybody actually got a restock on these so late
roll.gif

Must have lurkers on this thread still cause nobody has chimed in with any success
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, must've been a really small restock.

It was a FSR restock. at least 1 in every size.

I woke up this morning to the email and was like, "this can't be real"

I took a cool minute to place my order too as I was still shocked and in disbelief, contenplating IF I really needed another pair, shuffling through my email for that "coupon code from SNS given to me for canceling my confirmed order the first time, looking for coupon codes, and google'ing EURO exchange rates...

Even after all of that, sizes were still up and I placed my order for the size 10. Wasn't gonna buy em, but for under retail, why not.

After I posted it this morning, sizes were selling out, but there were definitely still lots of good sizes left...

Anyone have to pay custom fees when purchasing from CT? Local customs held my two pairs for over a month until I found out after a few email exchanges ($28).
mad.gif

To top it off, I ended up selling both pairs because i brought the wrong size smh.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i skimmed the last few pages.

i got one pair of concords. i would like to double up on these, maybe even triple. i can afford reseller prices. however, resellers are less than human to me. i refuse to give business to some sweaty nerd that is in it to make money. i equate resellers to the same people i've seen hound wrestlers in the airport with about 20 photographs to sign. you know the type, they drag their kids with them to guilt someone into an autograph on a picture they printed out at walgreens but were too stupid to realize there was a watermark in the corner. i'm not paying more so you can avoid getting a real job to support you & yours.

it irritates me to know that if i buy from a piece of trash reseller that i'm validating their existence, which if it halted tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

LOL Dude, just shut up, you sound like a freaking idiot right about now. Go to your corner and sulk quietly. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

i got one pair of concords. i would like to double up on these, maybe even triple. i can afford reseller prices. however, resellers are less than human to me. i refuse to give business to some sweaty nerd that is in it to make money. i equate resellers to the same people i've seen hound wrestlers in the airport with about 20 photographs to sign. you know the type, they drag their kids with them to guilt someone into an autograph on a picture they printed out at walgreens but were too stupid to realize there was a watermark in the corner. i'm not paying more so you can avoid getting a real job to support you & yours.

it irritates me to know that if i buy from a piece of trash reseller that i'm validating their existence, which if it halted tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

LOL Dude, just shut up, you sound like a freaking idiot right about now. Go to your corner and sulk quietly. 
AMEN cnoriega
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proballerbb

I live in Canada so I guess they don't charge as much customs in the US

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

almost everything in this spoof, except when Jordan spoke, but he probably really feels that way about the consumers!

Thanks for posting this directly.
roll.gif
a flute. And a saxaphone.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol at the audacity some people have offering 200 or 170 for used '00 Concords, but people justifying paying above three bills for these new versions???

If people gonna pay that much why not just cop the '00s?
Why would people pay for an old yellowing shoe?  Ive been in this a minute and I've never understood reaching back ten to twelve years to buy a shoe that may not hold up.  Collecting sure.. but if you are wearing it.....  buying a newer shoe is always best...
Although I wont lie.. the one pair out of the 8 I have that I broke out just because aint all that comfy like the XIs of the past... but I aint complaining.

How does that make sense? 11s do hold up, with the right methods the soles can be made clear again and they are a hell of a lot comfortable than these newer models. It is very ridiculous people would rather pay more for a newer model just because its new, when in reality it is inferior.

No big deal about the comment above you hate them that's fine, but it's not them you should hate its cl, ebay, facebook those are the ones that are getting them the money. They are just taking advantage just like most of us are to earn some extra money even though most resellers work, so why not do it. It will always happen since reselling online exist and will not stop ever. So get used to it and if you can't beat em join em.

The quality on these is trash.

I never looked over them much bc I had no plan to wear them anytime soon.

Took them out the box today.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2ntky0h.jpg

10ifa79.jpg

20ppyqh.jpg

Originally Posted by young dr0

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2ntky0h.jpg

10ifa79.jpg

20ppyqh.jpg
Yea those are TERRIBLE!!!!
You should sell them to me..... for retail. I'd be more than happy I got a single pair as I did, PERIOD 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2ntky0h.jpg

10ifa79.jpg

20ppyqh.jpg

where did you get them ?

Just now got my pair from a UK seller on eBay. Mr_sneaker is the user name. They run a store called meteor sports inc. Dude got mad sizes. Got em for 350 overnight shipped included. Was skeptical as hell but after a thorough check, they are legit. Couldn't be happier to finally have my pair after all the madness.

Back
Top Bottom