Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I see them for sale for 275-300 all day on some of the facebook groups I belong to...The prices you want are out there, its just a matter of finding them.

^ Yeah, I just haven't put in the work because it isn't the priority as of now, Cement IVs are coming first since I have 1 pair of Concords already.

the prices are steadily going down on these i just scooped mine for 260 cash ds ....and I'm in south florida if that matters.

CL is dry in my area.. Grabbed a pair for $300 DS a few weeks ago and thought that was pretty good even tho after I realized I coulda probably got them cheaper but I was just happy to find a DS official pair with a lot of proof in my area to meet up with and see in person so I had to pull the trigger.. Still looking for one more pair for the right price.. Might try a few other buy/sell forums on FB or search EBay real good even tho I'd rather meet up in person to look over the kicks.. What other spots people hit up looking for them?

Just broke out one of my 2 pairs and was surprised how comfy they were.
pimp.gif
To be honest i was expecting that cardboard feeling i got
with the CDP Bred xi's. Not too bad.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Does the PL crease on these real easy?
I guess so i got a little bit of it so far. Oh well i dont mind it they're shoes creasing is gonna happen.

Funny how man many many came on and said some of us were crazy for thinking these would go down due to others not wanting to keep inventory or sell off in order to move to the next thing.

One day Im going to say.

For Sale XI Concords Worn 23 times... Not DS.. .Just UnDSed $retail lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Funny how man many many came on and said some of us were crazy for thinking these would go down due to others not wanting to keep inventory or sell off in order to move to the next thing.

One day Im going to say.

Yeap, just last month. ironic isn't it?

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

One day Im going to say.

Yeap, just last month. ironic isn't it?

Yeah... and by last month you mean a few weeks ago.... uh huh...
its ok... people can capitulate or just make excuses as to why they dropped.   However I DO agree they may rise come Middle of June especially east coasters wanting them to rock ....

Crazy used shoes still well over retail. Don't think these are coming own anytime soon.
Glad I got my mine,it was a struggle tho.
GL fellas wit yours.

Originally Posted by Patent2305

I guess so i got a little bit of it so far. Oh well i dont mind it they're shoes creasing is gonna happen.

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to know if they crease as easy as the 3's and 10's.
That's all.

Creases don't bother me anyways.

really disappointed in the quality of these shoes. tsk tsk... were spacejams in the same spectrum as these?

nice father son pic! me, my older bro, his son, his daughter, and his soon to be born son all have our pair. when the baby is born we will all break em out for a family concord photo, i cant wait

Can I ask a question... Why not mass produce?

Honestly, I want a pair but won't pay a ridiculous amount (esp to a reseller). I work in banking and one person made a point. The $400 is a car payment. Or a month and a half's electric bill.

I missed out but what can you do?!?

Originally Posted by rolfie sb

really disappointed in the quality of these shoes. tsk tsk... were spacejams in the same spectrum as these?

sick.gif
I hope you're not talking about quality wise on the 09 SJs... those things were horrible. Quality of recent retrod 11s starting from the SJs in my book go as follows, from least to greatest quality-

CDP Breds & 09 SJs are pretty much just as bad as each other, CGs 2010, Concord 2011. The quality has started to increase, but man those SJs and Breds were horrid.. CGs and Concords are much better.

Still not as good as older retros, but better.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Can I ask a question... Why not mass produce?

Honestly, I want a pair but won't pay a ridiculous amount (esp to a reseller). I work in banking and one person made a point. The $400 is a car payment. Or a month and a half's electric bill.

I missed out but what can you do?!?

These WERE mass produced. The demand was too high even for the mass production that was done. That's why so many pairs have so many errors, was because of the mass production.

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to know if they crease as easy as the 3's and 10's.
That's all.

Creases don't bother me anyways.
Still haven't worn my pair yet but if their anything like my 09 SJ's they should be good.
They will crease eventually but not nearly as bad as some other retro J's

Back
Top Bottom