Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Just picked up a second pair of concords in my true sz 11.5 for $230 shipped ! Deals can be found if your paitent enough for those of you who dont have a pair . I wasn't hella thirsty for a second pair so I just waited it out and struck a deal finally. Can't wait to use these for some indoor basketball games

damn, that's a steal.. eBay? Craigslist?

I was following several auctions on ebay for a few weeks and got in contact with a seller who had been flaked on a few times And offered to buy as merch through paypal to lessen his fees he agreed sent me a bunch of pics that I requested and already sent me a tracking number. Stay persistent my nt fam eventually the seller is going to want to get the item out of there inventory , you'll have to work for it but there are deals to be had

Originally Posted by cliffysam

nbohnb.jpg

Did any of you pick up the Jordan Retro XI Concord Hoodie?
pimp.gif

Yup... not for retail though.. Like the design comfort and fit.  Got some matching Nike Sweats that go perfect with it... not sure why they didnt make matching pants on the Jordan Side

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

nbohnb.jpg

pimp.gif

Yup... not for retail though.. Like the design comfort and fit.  Got some matching Nike Sweats that go perfect with it... not sure why they didnt make matching pants on the Jordan Side

They did make matching sweats, my wife got them for me.  They have the same design that is on the arms of the hoodie going down the legs.  The complete outfit actually goes better with the Space Jams IMO. 

Originally Posted by nimhet

Im actually on vacation Rt now so cant take pics..but basically the cf looks smooth and I cant feel the bumps and there isnt a distint silver or gray difference on the cf squares. can u post pics of what yours look like? Thx

If it's smooth, they're probably not fake, it just means they're a product of JB's quality these days. I think someone said they did something to theirs to remove the smoothness. Apparently it's some sort of finish or something over it that's making it smooth. A lot of us had the same problems.

I'll try to remember to take pics later.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

nbohnb.jpg

pimp.gif

That hoodie is so fresh! I just couldnt get myself to buy it tho... Maybe when it hits outlets tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

where and is it Saturday? im runnin throught the outlets on the way to the east coast of florida

i got word of it last week.. just brushed it off as a rumor.. they will prob release them on friday.. its crazy over there right now.
my boy whose there waiting in line told me. they will have the ALL ASG shoes. foams and concords..

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Orlando is restocking Concords for the all star weekend...

OTown heads Rejoice !!..

Store info?

I'm assuming that it's the HOH Florida Mall , good luck with that tho they usually dont have D*ck for stock and there's always a bunch of bums that line up for anything and everything days in advance.

OTown heads Rejoice !!..

Store info?

I'm assuming that it's the HOH Florida Mall , good luck with that tho they usually dont have D*ck for stock and there's always a bunch of bums that line up for anything and everything days in advance.

yea it real bad up there i know someone in line for the foams and its BAD.... shady ppl. lol HE told Footlockers, HOH and FA will get shipments

OTown heads Rejoice !!..

They did this in LA last year for the asg game also. They had cool grey XI, FLINT XIII and anniversary xi...very small quantities though

Store info?

yea it real bad up there i know someone in line for the foams and its BAD.... shady ppl. lol HE told Footlockers, HOH and FA will get shipments

Where's the line for the foams? No one's allowed to line up until 5am day of at FL Mall...

Man I wonder how many people are gonna be jamming up I-4 now with the ASG and Concord restock. Pure madness.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Where's the line for the foams? No one's allowed to line up until 5am day of at FL Mall...

yeah i know that.. they told me its by panera bread ACROSS the street lmao

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

yeah i know that.. they told me its by panera bread ACROSS the street lmao
Lol do they realize once it turns 5am, there's guna be a bumrush to the front door? That line means nothing.... I feel bad for your boy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom