Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Don't know if anyone cares but mentalkicks just got some in sizes 8-12 for $259 - 269 + $20 for shipping... I hadn't got a pair yet so I figured I wouldn't find em anywhere else for cheaper

Originally Posted by proballer

^^proceed with caution when dealing with mental kicks!!

^^I second that fam
smile.gif

Earhog: So many people had bad experiences with MK so order at your own risk.

On a side note: I was able to order a TD size today, from FNL, for my seed on the way
smile.gif

My FL online pair that is being kept in the og box with no paper and in an unzipped zip loc bag is beginning to yellow very very slightly around the concord pods on the sole.. probably the glue.

My FTL Retail pair on the other hand was in the same housing situation for a while until a few days ago i decided to store them differently and more efficiently to wear on that special day.. anyways they're not yellowing at all. Not even around the pods.

Found this interesting.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Nron

footaction fl mall today

laugh.gif

If anyone goes, please take pics/vids and post...

After the foam riots made the news all day today here in the o there is no way in the hell I'm going out there , 200 police in riot gear and on horseback is not my idea of a good time
sick.gif

^^^That's just crazy! It's a shoe not gold
laugh.gif

No shoe is worth getting injured or to loose a life for
30t6p3b.gif

Idk bout y'all, but ima be posted watching d slam dunk and 3 point shoot out. Got a second pair on d way so I ain't stressing.
smile.gif
big shout out to cashm0neyand1!

what does it mean when theres no MSPR tag and the bottom of box has xtra chinese stickers?? it came from canada and legit seller

Originally Posted by karxken

what does it mean when theres no MSPR tag and the bottom of box has xtra chinese stickers?? it came from canada and legit seller

International pairs don't come with the price tag as seen on the U.S. pairs.

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

-Drew

they normaly come with those xtra stickers on the bottom of box??  also noticed that the sticker size inside the shoes is different

Mine are 1/2 size too big, should I just wear them or sell and try to get my size?

How are these holding up for you guys?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

-Drew

they normaly come with those xtra stickers on the bottom of box?? �also noticed that the sticker size inside the shoes is different
I would watch this vid. It may answer most of your questions regarding international pairs.�
Edit: Damn Yuku. Why can't I emb? Here's the link to the vid instead:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...skKyNe1c_3KozhSsCPoq0kfq

-Drew

^^^^Were You actually crazy enough to go out there ? I was thinking about going out there tomorrow to try to see D Rose but I don't know what to expect

Back
Top Bottom