Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hey yall, be careful of this CLOWN on ebay, check his auctions and report. Seller ID is Nas04168 Check his active and completed auctions. I contacted him and gave him the business regarding his fakes and he was like "Nobody said they were the new concords" I said well, they have a BLUE sole, so which concord are you implying they are? No answer lol. Ashame because he said he's already received payment for the sold pairs. Check out those disgusting fake SJ's too
frown.gif
We gotta start reporting these people. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Hey yall, be careful of this CLOWN on ebay, check his auctions and report. Seller ID is Nas04168 Check his active and completed auctions. I contacted him and gave him the business regarding his fakes and he was like "Nobody said they were the new concords" I said well, they have a BLUE sole, so which concord are you implying they are? No answer lol. Ashame because he said he's already received payment for the sold pairs. Check out those disgusting fake SJ's too
frown.gif
We gotta start reporting these people. 

I do it all the time and eBay just leaves the auctions up.
30t6p3b.gif

My natterjacks pairs came today unexpectedly; tracking is all messed up and shows that the shoes were signed for by me NC when I'm in VA.  Whatever, I'm just happy they're here.  Customs value was 220 for both shoes, although there's no dollar sign or pound symbol.  Anyways, I guess I'll see how much customs is if I do get hit with it.  

Oh yeah, my boxes are probably 8/10, despite no double boxing.  Not too shabby.

Originally Posted by Justo 27

just got my customs fee bill from fedex after ordering thru endclothing. $147.80 for 3 pairs, dang.

oh snap! 
devil.gif

i can help you out, sell me one at retail and ill pay $49.26 on top..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ronizle

After one wear. This pair is from UI. Air Amputee! 

6685269431_8e58f52c85.jpg

yea i wore mine ONCE! some nice nike dri fit socks too ahhahahah
and my logo was gone. but only on one shoe. other still in tact. oh well. back in the day i was very anal about that. i even put like something on it so it wouldnt come off. but im not about being liek taht anymore. 

even teh new kobes.. the kobe "system" 7s. one wear, just casually. the graphics on the insole already coming off. they dotn stick em like they use to i guess. i like the shoes that have something more embroidered. as cheap as these shoes are to make, they couldve at least do these with $200 shoes.. oh well.

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

I'am confused.  Are the EUROPEAN CONCORD BOXES LARGER OR SMALLER THEN THE US BOXES????

My box from CT was the same size as my boxes from Footlocker and Finishline.

I got a $28 charge. Would have been nice if they used the retail price instead of the amount they sold them for.

Originally Posted by calikush

everyones getting there snipes pair..........except me!! !*!?!?!

My shipping still says the NJ facility thing. Not sure if everyones was updated all the way to delivery so I will have to ask when I get downstairs.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

No complains here, nice flawless sz8
pimp.gif
They look better on feet than they do by themselves. You, my friend, know how to rock these. qtr black socks definitely make them concords POP!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My pairs from sole heaven finally came in today. Quality was on point! Looked way better than the pairs I got from Finishline.

Restock update:

Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro ( Concord )

Size 10-13 re-stock coming Jan 12th or 13th. For the quickest re-stock updates follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or sign up to our emaillist.

$375 20% code does not apply

http://www.skiptomyshoe.c...-concord-378037-107.html

EDIT: I have never ordered from this site and don't know how legit they are. Can anyone vouch?

Originally Posted by In3gra

^nah I don't need to stand in line. I got 3 pairs already (1 from CT and 2 from NDC). I see you miss Hawaiian food lol.
like the deserts miss the rain...

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Does anyone know where I can grab THIS tee??

nt'er freezy makes & sell them..... still waiting on the 2nd batch for a xxl

freezyfreeky

This guy?

What's he charging??
this guy.
laugh.gif

hey ColdCity, 2nd batch is in howmie. get at me.

I'm gonna have to buy the Concord Quarter socks off Eastbay. Only $5.99 a pair is a good deal.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

My pairs from sole heaven finally came in today. Quality was on point! Looked way better than the pairs I got from Finishline.

That's great too hear
pimp.gif
! Where do you live? Mine from SH left Memphis this afternoon, so I'm hoping tomorrow or Saturday I'll get them here in Cali! I wanna do a comparison to my Foot Locker pair aswell.

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

I'am confused.  Are the EUROPEAN CONCORD BOXES LARGER OR SMALLER THEN THE US BOXES????

Good question I have noticed different size boxes too so I put the question to Nike on twitter let you know if they respond. Anyone else know about different size boxes?

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

vmvinc.com has a full size run! Prices vary depending on size. starting at $299

VMVINC.com had alot of bad publicity with their sneakers, I doubt anyone would want to take a risk ordering from them.

Back
Top Bottom