Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

vmvinc.com has a full size run! Prices vary depending on size. starting at $299

Dont know about them they ketchup and mustard foamposite ones too!

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

vmvinc.com has a full size run! Prices vary depending on size. starting at $299

early release site. cant believe we have come back to buying from early release sellers. if you are willing to buy and spend high dollar and potentially get an early pair/bgrade or worst, then go ahead

Welcome to the XI family....I'll pass on the Columbias.

..wifey asked me to change my AVI from Halle Berry...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jeetah

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

I'am confused.  Are the EUROPEAN CONCORD BOXES LARGER OR SMALLER THEN THE US BOXES????

Good question I have noticed different size boxes too so I put the question to Nike on twitter let you know if they respond. Anyone else know about different size boxes?
Same size UK and US. 7-12.5 are the same size. and size 13 and larger use a bigger box

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Hey is california-sole/footsoldiers619 legit?

I heard very bad things from them. To be exact about the bhm 3 and cg 11

NO NO NO NO NO. I just got my pair of White/Cement III's from them and they were bad B-Grades despite them telling people that they don't sell B-Grades. Also there were very huge creases in the toes of the shoes. Even with the shoe tree's in. I understand that some shoes crease, but a pair of shoes that new that were supposed to never worn should not have a crease that big. How do I post pics. Because I have some detailed ones. And on their facebook they're talking bad about Mental Kicks and getting mad at people for inquiring about the authenticity of their shoes. Also, PLEASE TELL ME HOW THEY ARE STILL RESTOCKING COOL GREY's??? Ha!

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I finally got my 1st pair in the mail today!

Good to hear
smile.gif

I hope everyone that is still waiting on their shipments come in soon...I can't imagine the mental toll and stress it's putting on them but once they receive them, it will be all worth it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Restock update:

Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro ( Concord )

Size 10-13 re-stock coming Jan 12th or 13th. For the quickest re-stock updates follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or sign up to our emaillist.

$375 20% code does not apply

http://www.skiptomyshoe.c...-concord-378037-107.html

EDIT: I have never ordered from this site and don't know how legit they are. Can anyone vouch?
They legit- bought 2 pairs from them 2 years ago. Steep price though...

Originally Posted by glove72

ohwell.gif

Man I need the space jams in my life and i'll be set. Got my pair from End today(1 day early yay) but gotta smh man. Left shoe patent is cut so low that I can stick a lil fingernail under it. Imma ride it out though and enjoy the life out of em lol

ohwell.gif
It should be noted, one of these is from NDC, one is from Snipes, one is from Pick Your Shoes, and one is from VMVInc (Might have been early release, I don't know. I wasn't as aware of the differences back then and didnt think anything of it.)  I broke them all out and compared every single detail and stitch and there's no way you could tell which one came from which spot.  Tiny, tiny defects on every shoe.  Just saying...but I can tell the difference comfort wise when I put them on.  If I was wearing to ball it would be a  factor. 

I know this question has probably been raised multiple times but how much does the blue sole tint vary depending on the pair.  I initially purchased a pair from nike.com and they had a more prominent blueish tint.  I bought another pair that look exactly the same but the sole isn't a blue; I would say more clear.
Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Alex

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

ohwell.gif

Man I need the space jams in my life and i'll be set. Got my pair from End today(1 day early yay) but gotta smh man. Left shoe patent is cut so low that I can stick a lil fingernail under it. Imma ride it out though and enjoy the life out of em lol
Good to hear man...rock those joints...as you can see on my SJs, they are going to yellow anyways so might as well rock them.  I need to get some of that sea glow and try and clean it up.
Holla at me if you get any word on the red foams...if you have a problem and need the Chi Xs let me know.  I personally dont want them but my mall connect out here should let pickup a week before release.

Has anyone used Seaglow on the newer pairs of XI's? (09+) I'm a little worried it won't work, as the yellowing comes out from the colored pods. It looks like it's the glue or something...

ohwell.gif

Nice Collection.

This was mine before I recently sold them off to pay off medical bills:
14vlgur.jpg

Originally Posted by babyJs23

ohwell.gif

Nice Collection.

This was mine before I recently sold them off to pay off medical bills:
14vlgur.jpg

Fresh...one of my rules for my collection is I don't buy low tops. Hurts sometimes though lol

My tracking from Snipes is still stuck at "Transferring to destination country". It's been like that for a while now. To the people that got their Snipes order already, did your tracking change or was it delivered before status was updated?

Seeing those snakeskin 11s makes me remember how thoroughly I balled and beat up my last pair and how I would love to have em back!  Wonder if they would ever do 'em again in a 3/4" cut and the pinks again as well.  Wifey has hers darn near DS still!  Still think my favorites are CGs out of all of 'em.

ohwell.gif

Those Concords from Snipes 
happy.gif
  This picture gives me so much hope for my pair on its way in, the patent cut looks immacculate. Niiiiice. (Fabolous voice)   
wink.gif

That Stormtroopers tee is the best shirt I've seen for the Concords so far. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i know there are GOODER brands out there but like i said, 6.99 a shirt is nothing to hate on. i got them from the BRAND NEW ecko store at the QUEENS CENTER MALL. being that the store in pretty new, its safe to say ecko is far from dead. im not the biggest fan and actually think the rhino is pretty corny out here in NY we have a lot of og heads who dont just rock brands because its the newest hottest thing out. as a matter of fact, you see a lot of cats rocking old brands. i know a few ol' heads who cop EVERYTHING ecko.. and not for nothing but they are the same type to wash somebody up with no hesitation. i guess i put a date on myself being that sneekaz reminded us that ecko was hot 10 years ago. lol. im turning 30 this year folks so expect a dude like me to be wearing timberland, nautica, tommy, ecko, enyce, girbaud, rocawear, MECCA!! (lol) etc. and none of that new hypebeast bandwagon garbage for the new generation. i dont wear skinny jeans, BBC, bape or none of that new school stuff. frankly, i haven't seen anyone my age doing so.

it is what it is. im old school fam. i'm 100% comfortable with rocking ecko or any of the other brands mentioned. especially for 7 bucks a shirt and 25 for jeans. i aint mad. oh and ecko actually has the new MEEK MILL "Dream Chasers" line... being that meek milly and his clothing line are brand spanking new i don't understand this "ecko is played out" mentality.

if you an old head then you probably like some older brands. if youre a young cat then i'd expect you to be hypbeasty and hipster.

im sticking with my 90's flavor. baggy jeans and whatever brand works. in this case, the ecko shirts worked for me. carry on....

haha yea for sure i was like 15/16 in hs wearing all that. big up to sean john, that was
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
. timbs still good, nautica too. im on polo/rl/nf/spyder/fitted stuff now, these things still cost $$$. i think dudes still rock all that in nyc, however somes dudes point it out and they are like damn people are still on that wow

i also received my order from natterjacks today, 2 sz 10.5's and they were both flawless. still waiting on 1 more sz 10.5 from snipes, the tracking has been stuck in NJ for like 3 days now. no bills from fedex yet for my orders from end and ui, hopefully im one of the lucky ones and i dont receive any bills from fedex.

ohwell.gif
Brotha, how you gonna downgrade from Halle to 5-head though? LOL We need a Halle encore!

Back
Top Bottom