Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

I wish all yall would "pass" so I dont have to get up hella early on RD.....we all know all this talk is BS.....they will be there in line just like everyone else. Dont kid yourself you know u want um! I would rather the patented leather with the 45 tho please and thank you.

I wish all yall would "pass" so I dont have to get up hella early on RD.....we all know all this talk is BS.....they will be there in line just like everyone else. Dont kid yourself you know u want um! I would rather the patented leather with the 45 tho please and thank you.

That shoe looks terrible. I'd maybe like to see it on a black/stealth colorway but carbon-concords are a fail.

That shoe looks terrible. I'd maybe like to see it on a black/stealth colorway but carbon-concords are a fail.

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

No disrespect matrix, but something doesn't look right about that cut.maybe it's cause I still have an og and a 01 pair..but maybe it's just me..

No disrespect matrix, but something doesn't look right about that cut.maybe it's cause I still have an og and a 01 pair..but maybe it's just me..

These are probably custom....You can buy carbon fiber "look" cloth/wrapping paper and do this yourself.I'm pretty sure JB has already done their sales forecast for 2011 and I don't think they would risk it a radical change to a classic.

These are probably custom....You can buy carbon fiber "look" cloth/wrapping paper and do this yourself.I'm pretty sure JB has already done their sales forecast for 2011 and I don't think they would risk it a radical change to a classic.

they've changes lots of classics before. check out the flu games or the infrareds for drastic material change examples.

they've changes lots of classics before. check out the flu games or the infrareds for drastic material change examples.

Back
Top Bottom