Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

Word on the street is in addition to the carbon fiber XI,  JB / Nike is also currently sampling new colorways for XI's and also sampling uncaged Air Max 2009-2011 soles x Jordan XI hybrids.....Jordan purists may say otherwise....but i think that would be crazy krunk....

Word on the street is in addition to the carbon fiber XI,  JB / Nike is also currently sampling new colorways for XI's and also sampling uncaged Air Max 2009-2011 soles x Jordan XI hybrids.....Jordan purists may say otherwise....but i think that would be crazy krunk....

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by j671

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a +$@* if it is the concords

agree 100,000,000,000 %
u guys say that now but when release date comes around you will be on the hunt like the rest of us.
This x's 10!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a decent idea. I mean, it's a rather innovative twist on how to do a retro. With all of the gimmicks we've seen on retro's in recent years, this at least makes a little sense. I'm willing to wait for better pics to make my final decision. As for today...Not bad. ( Kanye Shrug.)

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by j671

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a +$@* if it is the concords

agree 100,000,000,000 %
u guys say that now but when release date comes around you will be on the hunt like the rest of us.
This x's 10!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a decent idea. I mean, it's a rather innovative twist on how to do a retro. With all of the gimmicks we've seen on retro's in recent years, this at least makes a little sense. I'm willing to wait for better pics to make my final decision. As for today...Not bad. ( Kanye Shrug.)

We're getting a preview of what's to come. I expect carbon fiber everything from JB in the next year or so.

Back
Top Bottom