Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by bigj505

pics r lookin chill.

i sent my 01s out to get seaglowed by a fellow niketalker. Dude did me a solid for sure. shoes came yellowed. cost me 165 for them + 30 + shipping for the seaglow job

from

to

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, cant believe he got them that icey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pics r lookin chill.

i sent my 01s out to get seaglowed by a fellow niketalker. Dude did me a solid for sure. shoes came yellowed. cost me 165 for them + 30 + shipping for the seaglow job

from

to

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow dude did a real good job. they're clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pics r lookin chill.

from

to

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow dude did a real good job. they're clean
pimp.gif

yeah dose did come out nice

How do Jordan hoodies run. The ones on Eastbay are really nice. I'm not trying to pay $100 for a hoodie, so I'm trying to see if I can squeeze into an XL in big kids. I'm 5'10, 155 w/ a slim build. Suggestions?

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

How do Jordan hoodies run. The ones on Eastbay are really nice. I'm not trying to pay $100 for a hoodie, so I'm trying to see if I can squeeze into an XL in big kids. I'm 5'10, 155 w/ a slim build. Suggestions?

They usually run big.  So I think you can get away with the XL in Kids, if you are a small/medium in Men's.

Originally Posted by j o 19

JUST BOUGHT A PAIR FROM THE RANDY DUDE.. IM TOO OLD TO STAND ON SOMEONES LINE; ILL LET YALL KNO HOW IT GOES

What about ordering when they release?  you do have options

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

JUST BOUGHT A PAIR FROM THE RANDY DUDE.. IM TOO OLD TO STAND ON SOMEONES LINE; ILL LET YALL KNO HOW IT GOES

Trying to order off of Nike.com, Eastbay or Finish Line is pointless on the release day too. All those sites always crash whenever they have released the XIs recently.

I will try to get a pair of these to add to my XI collection. It's not a big deal if I can't get them but I'll try to get them online. I don't want to wait outside of a mall for 36 HRs.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Trying to order off of Nike.com, Eastbay or Finish Line is pointless on the release day too. All those sites always crash whenever they have released the XIs recently.
thats a very bad feelin i felt last year.. i try 2 get those space jams online and it crash on me i dont recommend that on a XI release..

You have to be quick on the trigger when doing an online release or you just have to drop that extra 75-100$ over retail to have your pair secured and early
pimp.gif

ya but you shouldnt have to pay more than 260-270 for these if you wanna pre order...that price is fair, since you wont have to deal with the stress, lines and BS that can come with a release date. thats why ive changed my ways

quick on trigger has nothing 2 do with that sum was lucky and alot wasnt.. i was on a macbook pro and the site just crash while ordering.. but didnt matter cause i score a pair at the store so i was good... this year i think im gonna just score those cool greys early i dont have time for lines this year

Originally Posted by SBCollector

You have to be quick on the trigger when doing an online release or you just have to drop that extra 75-100$ over retail to have your pair secured and early
pimp.gif
Not necessarily. I woke up at 9 am the day of the sj release and ordered off of FTL. Too easy.

yea i think theres too much hype on these shoes mj didnt even wear these so wats all the hyping about oh i forgot there 11s or as most hype beasts call grey spacejams cool rey grey spacejams seriously get your facts straight or go back to vans

Originally Posted by Dnasty214

yea i think theres too much hype on these shoes mj didnt even wear these so wats all the hyping about oh i forgot there 11s or as most hype beasts call grey spacejams cool rey grey spacejams seriously get your facts straight or go back to vans
Welcome to NT. MJ did wear these while he was with the Wizards...

1z518nl.jpg

Yeah there's going to be lots of hype since they are an XI, but he did wear them, and they are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom