Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

roll.gif

And the first post, too.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by j o 19

JUST BOUGHT A PAIR FROM THE RANDY DUDE.. IM TOO OLD TO STAND ON SOMEONES LINE; ILL LET YALL KNO HOW IT GOES

What about ordering when they release?  you do have options

Trying to order off of Nike.com, Eastbay or Finish Line is pointless on the release day too. All those sites always crash whenever they have released the XIs recently.
thats a very bad feelin i felt last year.. i try 2 get those space jams online and it crash on me i dont recommend that on a XI release..

I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING LOL 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Dnasty214

yea i think theres too much hype on these shoes mj didnt even wear these so wats all the hyping about oh i forgot there 11s or as most hype beasts call grey spacejams cool rey grey spacejams seriously get your facts straight or go back to vans
Welcome to NT. Now delete your account......

1z518nl.jpg

Fixed.............

Originally Posted by sloanboy

yea i think theres too much hype on these shoes mj didnt even wear these so wats all the hyping about oh i forgot there 11s or as most hype beasts call grey spacejams cool rey grey spacejams seriously get your facts straight or go back to vans

1z518nl.jpg

Fixed.............
laugh.gif
that was perfect execution

JUST BOUGHT A PAIR FROM THE RANDY DUDE.. IM TOO OLD TO STAND ON SOMEONES LINE; ILL LET YALL KNO HOW IT GOES

Trying to order off of Nike.com, Eastbay or Finish Line is pointless on the release day too. All those sites always crash whenever they have released the XIs recently.
thats a very bad feelin i felt last year.. i try 2 get those space jams online and it crash on me i dont recommend that on a XI release..

Nike.com is the best bet. Dudes keep messing with ebay/footlocker/finishline with timers and all that other crap. Why even bother. Space jams were up for long enough last year... It doesn't take much skill. I'm just saying nothing warrants paying over retail.

Nike.com is the best bet. Dudes keep messing with ebay/footlocker/finishline with timers and all that other crap. Why even bother. Space jams were up for long enough last year... It doesn't take much skill. I'm just saying nothing warrants paying over retail.
yall dont even have to mess with the timers.  most of the time you can just call and get through.  call and have their page open, and you should be good.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

1z518nl.jpg

Fixed.............
laugh.gif
ouch...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

1z518nl.jpg

Fixed.............
laugh.gif
ouch...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

RL is right when the anny 11s released i went to Nike.com and had no problems at all, i went footlocker.com first and that timer crap made me miss out. went to ndc had no timers no crashing no bs

Hey, do you know there's a Jordan Cool Grey Pinnacle Backpack available? I had just found out about it on Sneakernews.com and they had this Jordan Cool Grey XI Pinnacle Backpack. It's something you can match with yo' Jordan gear and of course yo' Cool Grey XI's. Seem like quite a fashion trend. Well, what ya'll think?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, do you know there's a Jordan Cool Grey Pinnacle Backpack available? I had just found out about it on Sneakernews.com and they had this Jordan Cool Grey XI Pinnacle Backpack. It's something you can match with yo' Jordan gear and of course yo' Cool Grey XI's. Seem like quite a fashion trend. Well, what ya'll think?

Been up on NDC since last week. It looks aiight, not all that. The CG XI Hoody and Jacket are
pimp.gif
though...

ndc wasnt as easy as advertised for the jams or the anniv 11s

problem is that some people cant see the inventory while others can.

people had issues with the space jams on ndc also.. everybody who had those on their site on midnight had issues... ndc cancelled orders just like ftl and everybody else on that release..

^^ so when is the right time to grab em on NDC? 3am eastern cause that way it's fair for the west coast? Or is it just 8am or 9am eastern and every man for himself
laugh.gif
Cause I will make an attempt to cop these online if it means sitting by my computer, no more than an hour though
laugh.gif

By the way I picked up a pair thanks to Kixclusive and I gotta say the whole ice blue sole / pairs that seem to not have that tint is way overblown..I held mine up to a light and played around and at certain angles the sole looks clear...so I don't really see the fuss about that. Having the Breds from 01 and comparing them the only real problems to me are little quality things such as a little too much glue here or there, material quality is definitely not as good but just no MAJOR flaws from what I can see

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^ so when is the right time to grab em on NDC? 3am eastern cause that way it's fair for the west coast? Or is it just 8am or 9am eastern and every man for himself
laugh.gif
Cause I will make an attempt to cop these online if it means sitting by my computer, no more than an hour though
laugh.gif

By the way I picked up a pair thanks to Kixclusive and I gotta say the whole ice blue sole / pairs that seem to not have that tint is way overblown..I held mine up to a light and played around and at certain angles the sole looks clear...so I don't really see the fuss about that. Having the Breds from 01 and comparing them the only real problems to me are little quality things such as a little too much glue here or there, material quality is definitely not as good but just no MAJOR flaws from what I can see

are you gonna post pics up for nt too see???

I'd post exactly the same angles as Eddo did, he got the lighting exactly right, it just looks straight clear in some areas. I'm on my phone if anyone wanna post my pics PM me

Eff it! I just pulled the trigger on these from footalog.com. I don't mind paying the extra $65 if it means I get them early and no camping out/waiting in line madness.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Eff it! I just pulled the trigger on these from footalog.com. I don't mind paying the extra $65 if it means I get them early and no camping out/waiting in line madness.

but your gentry i thought you had the juice...........

Back
Top Bottom