Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

if the releases of the end of '09 to first quarter '10 were hot... the end of this year will bring the volcano
Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though.

I sure hope ALL of these release this year!

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

if the releases of the end of '09 to first quarter '10 were hot... the end of this year will bring the volcano
Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though.

I sure hope ALL of these release this year!
are these confirmed for these dates or is this just speculation?

I can't stop drooling!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though...
confirmed or what?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Whats funny is that this thread will turn from everybody being geeked about this release to everyone ranting about the lack of quality once pics surface.

Im not one to complain on quality cuz I know Im copping but there are so many guys on here that get all bent out of shape and flood up these threads with the same negative comments. SMH

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Whats funny is that this thread will turn from everybody being geeked about this release to everyone ranting about the lack of quality once pics surface.

Im not one to complain on quality cuz I know Im copping but there are so many guys on here that get all bent out of shape and flood up these threads with the same negative comments. SMH
lol, thats real talk.  I need these to add to my xi collection.

Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though...
... doubt the concords are droppin this year.. but everything else is correct

Don't know where ya'll got confirmation that the Concords are releasing?

Everything else on that list is true, but Concords yet to be confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom