Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

is anyone else scared that they eff these up and turn them silver like the 1's and 2's coming out this month. I could see JB saying "hey I got a great idea, lets turn cg's into 25th silvers"

Originally Posted by teller360

is anyone else scared that they eff these up and turn them silver like the 1's and 2's coming out this month. I could see JB saying "hey I got a great idea, lets turn cg's into 25th silvers"

yea that'll be messed up they make them silver.  Lets hope they will not do that to us

^^^^Funny that is mentioned because the same way how caroline blue because columbia blue, JB turned cool grey into silver back in 2007. (LS 3's)

Originally Posted by georgie

Originally Posted by teller360

yea that'll be messed up they make them silver.  Lets hope they will not do that to us
Isn't called The Silver Ann for nothing. Ppl will still eat em up

What are you guys on about? Everyone already knows what the White/Silver Anniversary 11's look like.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

What are you guys on about? Everyone already knows what the White/Silver Anniversary 11's look like.

To be honest I wouldn't consider those white/silver instead of just all white.  Plus when the original photos were released of the entire 1-23 anniversary collection, they looked nothing like the 1's and 2's coming out this month.  Personally I dont think they are gonna do it, but i could see jb changing cool grey to silver like mr niketalk reminded they did with the ls 3's

haha this is so tripped,
I guess all of us NTers think alike,
before this thread when I heard rumors of the cool greys I kept thinkin that they were gonna make the suede canvas,
just like eryone else,
funny.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These Should be coming Out During Christmas, Like the Spacejams....... aka Super Hypebeast release

Dear God no I barely survived spacejam madness

I could honestly see JB putting some 3M silver in cool grey's
roll.gif
... definitely hope not! 
sick.gif

Mine from 2001 are still VNDS. Soles aren't even very yellow, I guess I need to start wearing them now.

i rather these x-mas release than concords itll be straight madness for concords (even wen they release itll be crazy) but id rather have to fight off shoeheads & hypebeasts than shoeheads, hypebeasts, shoeheads & hypebeasts off on x-mas break, and mothers that think this is the best way to get their kid wat they rly want

copped x2.. ive always wanted these but prices have been way too high. i missed out on the space jams because of the release date switch. i wont be making that mistake again!!! cant wait...

Back
Top Bottom