Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

There's not as many people there, because it's Greenspoint.
laugh.gif
A lot of people get robbed there, so that's the last place people would want to go.

I would say go to Willowbrook Mall, but I heard people got robbed at gun point there, too.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Houston.

footalog took a week to ship from Honk Kong... impressive... no need for pics because we all know what they look like (and yes they had minor flaws, which I expected)

^^ u can always try Woodlands...wish I could get early but with what sites are askin...i can get two during the release week...

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

^^ u can always try Woodlands...wish I could get early but with what sites are askin...i can get two during the release week...

Went to the Woodlands today, and I wouldn't even waste my time up there. They barely had any retros on the wall in those stores. Not to mention the most pathetic excuse for a selection of Jordan socks. Nice mall. Lame selection. Did get a pair of 501's to go with my CG's though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

laugh.gif
A lot of people get robbed there, so that's the last place people would want to go.

I would say go to Willowbrook Mall, but I heard people got robbed at gun point there, too.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Houston.
You run that risk anywhere in Houston now though. People getting shot at First Colony for Christ's sake 
30t6p3b.gif
. I'll probably try to scoop an extra pair on RD from Greenspoint. Glock in hand 
laugh.gif

Space Jam line at Serramonte. Forgot what time we got there. I think it was 5am or 6am but we were able to get our sizes. By the time they passed out wristbands there was people near the trucks in the second pic. Expect the same plus more this year.

Anyone know how NTLV was last year for the Jams? I'll be in Vegas for Christmas this year.

^gotta line up almost 15 hours b4...its Caesars Palace so gamble and keep checkin the status of the line...gotta love VEGAS...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ Houston.
You run that risk anywhere in Houston now though. People getting shot at First Colony for Christ's sake 
30t6p3b.gif
. I'll probably try to scoop an extra pair on RD from Greenspoint. Glock in hand 
laugh.gif
Finish Line... Don't say I never helped ya. They had the FTLOTG 7's so I'm guessing they would get these as well.
pimp.gif
 Thanks homie.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

^gotta line up almost 15 hours b4...its Caesars Palace so gamble and keep checkin the status of the line...gotta love VEGAS...
Good looking out. I think I'm staying at Caesars so I should be good but 15 hours 
alien.gif
. Is it organized there or is it a free for all? I rarely go to Vegas and I doubt that i'm gonna spend all my time in a line over some shoes.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Space Jam line at Serramonte. Forgot what time we got there. I think it was 5am or 6am but we were able to get our sizes. By the time they passed out wristbands there was people near the trucks in the second pic. Expect the same plus more this year.

Anyone know how NTLV was last year for the Jams? I'll be in Vegas for Christmas this year.
damn are they able to fulfill even half of this line how many pairs they get?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I don't know the exact numbers but Serramonte is the largest account on the West Coast and i'm sure everyone w/ wristbands got their pairs. I think between the FTL, FA, & FNL there was something like 500+ mens pairs but don't quote me. Kids sold out with the quickness though.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

EXACTLY ONCE I SEEN THERE WAS 150 PPL IN FRONT OF ME I WOULDNT HAVE WASTED MY TIME LINING UP AND WAITING IN LINE THEN BEING DISAPPOINTED WHEN I DIDNT GET MY PAIR

yea no! its just plain ridiculous waiting in line for a pair of "bgrade" shoes. lol im going to rock my pair on RD just to see how much people are going to be there.. i honestly think these cool greys arent worth waiting hours for.. people are crazy nowadays.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

yea no! its just plain ridiculous waiting in line for a pair of "bgrade" shoes. lol im going to rock my pair on RD just to see how much people are going to be there.. i honestly think these cool greys arent worth waiting hours for.. people are crazy nowadays.

indifferent.gif

luckily i get whatever i need at hoh galleria but greenspoint is my other option never in the past 15 years went up there and not get what i was there for...

Originally Posted by vipersupra

so u gon lose sleep to wait on a pair of shoes thats not worth waiting for that u wnt b getting anyway?
u right kid...ppl ARE crazy nowadays.... 
30t6p3b.gif

^^ man, remind me never to go to Serramonte on RD. Actually, u might have a better chance there than at any other place in the bay. 500 pairs doesn't seem like a lot. But it is when you have a store that gets in 2 FSRs. The employees, their cousins, homeboys, and their dad make out. They only end up selling a sz 8 on RD.!

Back
Top Bottom