Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

these are gonna sit guys, dont worry.

Theyll prob go on sale, then hit outlets for even cheaper, i dont know why everyone is stressin.

Man, I'll pass for now. I'm rather get the Kobe VI, X-Mas LeBron, and GR blk/blk LeBron VIII

Originally Posted by air max 87

these are gonna sit guys, dont worry.

Theyll prob go on sale, then hit outlets for even cheaper, i dont know why everyone is stressin.

roll.gif

The blue sole has totally turned me off from these. Oh well I don't have anything to wear with them anyway and I do not wear Jordan Brand clothing.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The blue sole has totally turned me off from these. Oh well I don't have anything to wear with them anyway and I do not wear Jordan Brand clothing.

whats everyone plan on wearing with these, besides a vick jersey.

i havent bought a pair in a while and i really want these. i kinda forgot how to do this.
laugh.gif
is footlocker/finishline going to have these? eastbay?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Is a simple White or Grey T-shirt too outdated nowadays? 
laugh.gif

so everyone who ordered from footalog got their pairs right ? I never ordered from an over seas place, kinda skeptical.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

so everyone who ordered from footalog got their pairs right ? I never ordered from an over seas place, kinda skeptical.

gentry187 got his from them. He posted the pics a few pages back. Saw a guy on the other site who got his too. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
where can i cop a white or grey shirt?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

gentry187 got his from them. He posted the pics a few pages back. Saw a guy on the other site who got his too. 
placed my order on a thursday, got the shoes the following wednesday... super quick with the shipping 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

placed my order on a thursday, got the shoes the following wednesday... super quick with the shipping 
pimp.gif
I can only hope Sneakerape is that fast. Placed my order Friday.

laugh.gif
a vick jersey??? 

i havent bought a pair in a while and i really want these. i kinda forgot how to do this.
laugh.gif
is footlocker/finishline going to have these? eastbay?
Not trying to thread-jack, but..

I'm releasing a tee for both the Air Jordan XI Cool Gray and the White/Red XIII's. My tee's incorporate the design and elements of the sneakers without literally
having a picture of a shoe on the shirt. My tee's are all based off abstract art which is inspired by Air Jordans. Here's a sample, my Tee for the V's:

If you're interested, here's my website: http://www.abstractmax.com

All comments are welcome, thanks.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif
a vick jersey??? 
It's funny how I have less than 30 posts on NT and I get that joke.

Back
Top Bottom