Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

if anyone already has a pair an wears a 9, hows the fit? my countdown pair of 11s are 9.5, and there so tight on my feet, then when i purchased the space jams i bought a 9.5 an they flop off my feet laced. so im thinking about going with a 9. my brother on the other hand wears a 11 an said both releases of his fit the same.

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

if anyone already has a pair an wears a 9, hows the fit? my countdown pair of 11s are 9.5, and there so tight on my feet, then when i purchased the space jams i bought a 9.5 an they flop off my feet laced. so im thinking about going with a 9. my brother on the other hand wears a 11 an said both releases of his fit the same.

I know what you mean bro... my SJ's are loose in the toe box (and more comfortable)... whereas my CDP's are tight as hell in the toe box and overall (both are 10.5)

The nubuck material gives these a snug fit right out the box. I'm a true 9.5 in XI and a size 10 in these cool greys is a good fit.

i have 3 local mom n pop stores that will have em a week to a week n a half early, 1 said they will take pre orders but to check the 1st week of december

now if anyone here would like the info on getting these and are from NY (queens area
pimp.gif
) i will give ya the numbers to call and directions to get there

it doesnt mean its 100% that u will get your pair, but it dont hurt to try

get at me 1st week of december

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Anyone have an idea on what Niketown NYC is gonna be like on RD?� Camp out status?� Cause there's no way I'm doing that %^&*. �
laugh.gif

Expect nothing less that SJ status, and if I'm not mistaken, there were camp outs. So if you're not down with it, either get a reliable connect or get your computer ready. I won't even bother with the internet.�
HOH Houston for the midnight release. I was long gone by that point.
Well looks like i wont be going to the galleria for these
laugh.gif

Word. I learned my lesson; I was in that video.
laugh.gif
Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

Hard to believe that greenspoint had one of the most drama free RD in Houston.

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Anyone have an idea on what Niketown NYC is gonna be like on RD?� Camp out status?� Cause there's no way I'm doing that %^&*. �
laugh.gif

Expect nothing less that SJ status, and if I'm not mistaken, there were camp outs. So if you're not down with it, either get a reliable connect or get your computer ready. I won't even bother with the internet.�
HOH Houston for the midnight release. I was long gone by that point.
Well looks like i wont be going to the galleria for these
laugh.gif

Word. I learned my lesson; I was in that video.
laugh.gif
Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

Hard to believe that greenspoint had one of the most drama free RD in Houston.

Not really. Greenspoint was like Sierra Leone in 2008 when the 11/12 CDP dropped. The doors and gates at some of the entrances were torn off and people did get jumped & robbed. Last year, they beefed up security over there and I heard that they made it tough for people to line up. I got my Space Jams @ the Galleria HOH. I was 175th in line and I got over a little before 2PM. I think Greenspoint won't be that easy this year because more people will hit them thinking it'll be as easy as it was for the Space Jams.

greenpoint was a breeze 4 me verses everywhere else I went last year for the SJs. with that being said who knows what it will be like this year.

im a size 9 and my cdp and sjs are size 9.5s with the SJs being a little on the comfy side and the cdp pretty much snug. i say that the CGs are kinda snug for me in a 9.5. the front area of the toe box thou is more than a thumbnail free for me so i dont know if that would be ok with you. i might get a size 9 if im lucky on RD just to see if which one is a better fit to me...

shoe17.jpg

shoe18.jpg

shoe19.jpg

(dont mind the change in color, a photography program made the patent leather darker and gave the picture some noise too...)

I still haven't received my tracking number from sneakerape. I'm assuming they've already been shipped, considering that I ordered them last Friday.

I'm on my iPhone right now, but someone please cue the Friday damn gif at jrjmd's pics. Excellent pics homie.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Ordered from Footalog on Monday night, still haven't receive any notification from them.
30t6p3b.gif

Ordered from Sneakerape last Thursday night and still no tracking number. They responded back saying I would get a tracking number within 2-3 days............nothing. Bad for business.
Edit: Dude just emailed me saying that he would send me a tracking number later on tonight or tomorrow. 
grin.gif

Ordered from Footalog on Monday night, still haven't receive any notification from them.
30t6p3b.gif

Ordered from Sneakerape last Thursday night and still no tracking number. They responded back saying I would get a tracking number within 2-3 days............nothing. Bad for business.
Edit: Dude just emailed me saying that he would send me a tracking number later on tonight or tomorrow. 
grin.gif

I warned you guys earlier in this thread about Sneakerape. If anything, you'll get your shoes in about a month.
30t6p3b.gif

I won a pair of 2010 Flint XIII's from them through a Twitter sneaker giveaway contest and I didn't get my shoes until a month later. He told me that it'll take two weeks for me to get my shoes, so I waited. And after that, he told me that he'll send me a tracking number within 48 hours TWICE and I never got anything. After I called them out on Twitter, he finally sent me a tracking number a day after that. The shoes were coming from China, so I'm assuming he ordered them and sent them to my house. Sneakerape customer service is a joke.

Check your PM, btw. Some dude ordered a pair of Flint XIII's from them and he never received his shoes at all.

30t6p3b.gif

I ordered a pair of CGs last Friday from Footalog. I got my shipping info early on Tuesday. I should be getting them by next week. 

Originally Posted by jrjmd

im a size 9 and my cdp and sjs are size 9.5s with the SJs being a little on the comfy side and the cdp pretty much snug. i say that the CGs are kinda snug for me in a 9.5. the front area of the toe box thou is more than a thumbnail free for me so i dont know if that would be ok with you. i might get a size 9 if im lucky on RD just to see if which one is a better fit to me...

(dont mind the change in color, a photography program made the patent leather darker and gave the picture some noise too...)
those are some awesome pics man. but normally im a size 9. i for the most part like to wear my shoes an i hate to wear tight shoes. but in this case i think i rather have a shoe that fits then flop off my ankles. push come to shove i can place a thinner insole inside them.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I know what you mean bro... my SJ's are loose in the toe box (and more comfortable)... whereas my CDP's are tight as hell in the toe box and overall (both are 10.5)
see i knew i was not crazy. and funny thing is i can actually see a visual difference in the size. cdp 11s in a 9.5 on my feet are short and fat lol, sj in a 9.5 on my feet are long an narrow... Wth lol.

Do these fit like the CDP or like the 01 because Im a 11 in the 01 breds but and 11.5 in the cdp breds...dont have the SJ's so i dunno how they fit i would think they fit like the cdp

1Sdot, i guess 9 would be fine for you
smile.gif
thanks...

thanks fam for the pics appreciation...

hmm...yea i kinda have a wide foot...thats why i went a half size up cuz i felt the cdps were a little narrow...think ima go with a 11.5 on these too

i finally saw the shoes in person today and i must say compared to the 2001's i'm dissapointed. all the pics i've seen of them on here they either look good when the pic is taken at an angle or they look off. i was hoping that seeing them up close would make me get impulsive and say screw it and end up copping a pair but a $50 price increase for a pair that just seems off especially with the patent leather cut compared to the 2001 pair that i know is probably going to be a hassle to get on the release date anyway just doesn't seem worth copping in my opinion unless they were bought for reselling purposes.

i'm not trying to change anyones opinion on these if you like them you like them, cop em wear em and enjoy em. i'm not here to knock anyone that has a different opinon then mine on these. there a nice shoe and if you haven't had a pair of cool grey xi's before you'll enjoy them but me personally i was disapointed upon seeing them in person.

Back
Top Bottom