Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Honestly, these are pretty decent as far as quality goes. Hardly any bumps on the midsole, nice patent cut, no excess stitching, no cracks or chipping in the carbon fiber, and mad comfy. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that they're more comfortable than my '01 breds. My only gribe is the nubuck upper. It's going to wrinkle, but hey, that's nearly inevitable. Overall, 7.5-8 out of 10. Here are a few more pics of my pair:

indifferent.gif

right...

Considering I own both, I think I have the audacity/right/sense to know what i'm talking about. I know what feels good to me, and like I said, these CG's are more comfortable to me. Sue me. Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.

I have no problem with you saying these are better then the 01 black/reds but by your own account the black/reds would be less then a 7.5/10 idk about that part. The 01s are pretty comfortable.
Never said that. Only said these are more comfortable. We all know the '01's have better materials, but the cushioning in the 2010 Cool Grey's is more comfortable.

damn those looked like there is no blue soles !
frown.gif
i was hoping for the blue soles, thats y i painted my space jams and annis soles blue and haven't yellowed all year long cuz of that trick

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

frown.gif
i was hoping for the blue soles, thats y i painted my space jams and annis soles blue and haven't yellowed all year long cuz of that trick

Flash from the Iphone. It's not a deep blue hue though, which I like. Seems like most of the pairs from Footalog came with the deep blue hue, while others (mine coming from Sneakerape) are lighter.

frown.gif
i dunno...i personally think the blue sole ruins the shoe.  but thats my opinion.  I like the clearer sole with a slight blue tint to it,  not the super blue soles everyone seems to be a fan of...hopefully the actual released date pairs wont have it but who knows?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

frown.gif
i dunno...i personally think the blue sole ruins the shoe.  but thats my opinion.  I like the clearer sole with a slight blue tint to it,  not the super blue soles everyone seems to be a fan of...hopefully the actual released date pairs wont have it but who knows?
nerd.gif

Agreed

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

frown.gif
nerd.gif

Agreed

Also agree

i ordered on footalog on the 9th and paid the extra 12 bucks for fast shipping. Did anyone else get anything other than a paypal confirmation? and about when should i be looking out for these?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.
Q F M F T . . . .

Like I said the other day fools be recallin the early 2000s like it was "The Matrix" or something; just a perfect world wit perfect kiccs... not at all cuz

i'd take jordanfans opinion on these more seriously then alot of other people who are hyping up the 2010's that haven't owned a pair of 2000 or 2001 xi's. he has both pairs and if that's his opinion after comparing both pairs it holds more weight to me then those that don't have a pair of 2000 or 2001 xi's but are voicing their opinions on comparisons.

that being said I personally would rather spend the extra $100-150 and try to get a pair of 2001 cool greys but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.
Q F M F T . . . .

Like I said the other day fools be recallin the early 2000s like it was "The Matrix" or something; just a perfect world wit perfect kiccs... not at all cuz

i'd take jordanfans opinion on these more seriously then alot of other people who are hyping up the 2010's that haven't owned a pair of 2000 or 2001 xi's. he has both pairs and if that's his opinion after comparing both pairs it holds more weight to me then those that don't have a pair of 2000 or 2001 xi's but are voicing their opinions on comparisons.

that being said I personally would rather spend the extra $100-150 and try to get a pair of 2001 cool greys but that's just me.
Thanks. And of course I would prefer the original CG's over these, but I have yet to run across a pair of DS size 11's in my size that wasn't, as you stated, $100+. I just really can't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of shoes, at least not at this point in time (college life 
laugh.gif
). But these 2010 retros are cool.

Q F M F T . . . .

Got a pair of 01 that was worn once on the cheap off ebay just last week.  Unless you're someone who is dead set on getting a DS pair of 01 cool grey, they can be had for under 200 these days.  Size 12 too.

I got my pair from Footalog yesterday. The soles are not as blue as they look in the Pics. The quality isn't bad either. I'm very happy with my purchase. Flints XIIIs and White/Red XIIIs next on the list.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I got my pair from Footalog yesterday. The soles are not as blue as they look in the Pics. The quality isn't bad either. I'm very happy with my purchase. Flints XIIIs and White/Red XIIIs next on the list.

how long did it take for you to receive them after you placed the order?

Honestly, these are pretty decent as far as quality goes. Hardly any bumps on the midsole, nice patent cut, no excess stitching, no cracks or chipping in the carbon fiber, and mad comfy. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that they're more comfortable than my '01 breds. My only gribe is the nubuck upper. It's going to wrinkle, but hey, that's nearly inevitable. Overall, 7.5-8 out of 10. Here are a few more pics of my pair:

Nice pickup bro where the H##=ll u been hiding at. I got my pair on lock down here in the H. My patna from Northline footlocker say he can hold my size 14 for me if a chunk him a little on the side. If I give him 200 ill be straight, but he had asked me if I knew anyone else that wanted them and I told him that I would see. But neways nice pickup how they fit on you are they narrower than the OGs and to do they suck compared to the 01 retro quality wise. Never did even get my hands on or seen the Space Jams in person up close so I never knew

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by air23xxi

how long did it take for you to receive them after you placed the order?
One week after ordering them.

So to those who have them. Is it safe to say the sizing on these is comparable to the 2009 Space Jams which tend to run considerably smaller than the 2000/2001 XI releases?

Originally Posted by marley

So to those who have them. Is it safe to say the sizing on these is comparable to the 2009 Space Jams which tend to run considerably smaller than the 2000/2001 XI releases?

I'm normally a 10.5, but got an 11 and they fit perfect.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by jokerista

cool grey xi are true size? because 09 space jam not is true size..

The space jams fit slightly tighter than the older retro xis.
I would suggest getting the same size that you got in the space jams.

OK tnx 4 all!
tired.gif

Q F M F T . . . .

Thanks. And of course I would prefer the original CG's over these, but I have yet to run across a pair of DS size 11's in my size that wasn't, as you stated, $100+. I just really can't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of shoes, at least not at this point in time (college life 
laugh.gif
). But these 2010 retros are cool.

QFT again.... I've been looking for DS Cool Grey XI size 11 HARD for like four years now. I've got my original pair in pretty decent condition, just got the "apple-juice" bottoms
embarassed.gif

Havent seen them for less than $300 lately but I haven't been stalkin them like I once was. If I could blue-RIT my yellowed bottoms or SeaGlow then RIT I wouldn't even trip off the 2010s. I'm gonna get them though for Christmas just like the SJs though and then all be movin on to somethin else

Back
Top Bottom