Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

The CG socks are on ebay fam. Saw three listings for them.
pimp.gif

i'm tryin to hold out for a couple weeks to see how many pairs my local spots are getting. worse case, i can still place a pre-order somewhere.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

The CG socks are on ebay fam. Saw three listings for them.
pimp.gif
I'm hoping stores will be getting them in soon. Don't really want to spend $25 for a pair of socks.

No point of tellin which online site i copped from cuz i bought the only 3 pairs they had its retailed at $15 each and there store only had 6

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

No point of tellin which online site i copped from cuz i bought the only 3 pairs they had its retailed at $15 each and there store only had 6

grin.gif
 To those who want these still, they're on Ebay, sold by a store called FeelSoleGood. Only small and XL (12-15) available.

Do they release these on the Nike website?  I have $150 in Nike gift cards and I don't really want to drive to Nike Town, it's 60 miles away from me.

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

Do they release these on the Nike website?  I have $150 in Nike gift cards and I don't really want to drive to Nike Town, it's 60 miles away from me.
They will sell out faster than you will be able to type in the giftcard codes.  I bet they dont last on nike.com for more than 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by marley

They will sell out faster than you will be able to type in the giftcard codes.  I bet they dont last on nike.com for more than 30 seconds.

This. It's not worth it to risk it with gift cards unless you can somehow get a hold of a representative.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

This. It's not worth it to risk it with gift cards unless you can somehow get a hold of a representative.

Never order from Nike.com with these kind of releases, can you do phone orders or wait till it gets posted on the web site

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Never order from Nike.com with these kind of releases, can you do phone orders or wait till it gets posted on the web site
actually, if u have a ndc account, you can enter the gift card codes if u already have something in the cart. ndc will save those codes for u. eve after the cart is empty

Mikey23

Never order from nike.com?

NDC is more reliable than all those other sites with those stupid %!@ timers

These dudes be hoping their order doesn't begin with a certain letter and get cancelled.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mikey23

These dudes be hoping their order doesn't begin with a certain letter and get cancelled.
I got that dreaded 'G' from Eastbay last year with the SJ's. I ha my size selected and everything, waited for the timer to hit zero, clicked and the site crashed.  
30t6p3b.gif
 Never again.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mikey23

Yup never order, always went early to the stores to get my shoes.

Gonna order them this weekend!! Willing to pay the extra 50 for my size!! Besides around Xmas gonna be tuff!!

My girl said these wont be on full discount for everyone working at NikeTown. Instead they'll be raffling off 10 pairs on discount. If she wins, that's the only way I'm getting these. She thinks I'm secretly loving them though only because I had the first pair but she doesn't know how awfully made these kicks are. She's hoping she wins. I told her I'm straaaaight.

Otherwise, I'm not even checking for them. Not worth over $150 to me. So I guess we'll see how it goes. I know I won't keep them though, I haven't held on to a post-2007 Jordan.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My girl said these wont be on full discount for everyone working at NikeTown. Instead they'll be raffling off 10 pairs on discount. If she wins, that's the only way I'm getting these. She thinks I'm secretly loving them though only because I had the first pair but she doesn't know how awfully made these kicks are. She's hoping she wins. I told her I'm straaaaight.

Otherwise, I'm not even checking for them. Not worth over $150 to me. So I guess we'll see how it goes. I know I won't keep them though, I haven't held on to a post-2007 Jordan.
^ They can raffle them and they still might be on discount on the site. It depends. I worked at Niketown and they could be real funny style with their releases. All I know is that the spacejams last year were on discount, so why wouldn't they put the CG XI on discount as well?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I haven't held on to a post-2007 Jordan.
eek.gif

Same here 100%. 

*goes back into hibernation until the White/Red XIII's release*

Those 13's will be mine for sure. I'm more excited about those than any release this year.

beh235, not sure man - that's what she told me but she wasn't working there when the SJ released so maybe they're swiching things up? Every NT the same with discount policies?

Back
Top Bottom