Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These Early shoes are not stolen............ You really think Nike a Billion Dollar company would allow this grand amount of theft to go on? Wow ***,Some,*** of you guys are SLOW. When a "B Grade" is found 10 shoes before and After are removed from the line. Wonder why "B Grades" of these shoes don't really hit outlets and "Early" Sellers have them with Boxes? They are Sold with the knowledge (Defects and All) that early sellers will create hype for a release to sell aka Free Marketing.... its funny nobody has posted this before. I know I'm going to get "Certain" People salty spilling the beans but you know what? I DON'T CARE. 
grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

This is why things have changed so much over the years, getting shoes months and months early was not even an option 5-7 years ago. 
The clarification that they actually sell off their B-Grades to online retailers is brilliant.  

Ever since someone mentioned stolen shoes, that has been cemented in my mind every time I see Full Size runs on these websites, even though it didn't seem feasible to steal that many pairs and get away with it.   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.
Son, shutup. 
Over the years, that IS the conclusion we have came to. It's clear that the shoes that some of these sites sell are EARLY versions, with %#+@ missing. 

They were made in the Nike/Jordan factory, but not meant to release. 

The conclusion who came up with? You and a bunch of people who have no idea what the truth is. Lmao at your conclusion that is based on no actual facts. Sit down with all of that nonsense. You dudes can have fun with your icy blue sole carmines, your fat sb tongue xx3s, and your clear sole cool greys.
These Early shoes are not stolen............ You really think Nike a Billion Dollar company would allow this grand amount of theft to go on? Wow ***,Some,*** of you guys are SLOW. When a "B Grade" is found 10 shoes before and After are removed from the line. Wonder why "B Grades" of these shoes don't really hit outlets and "Early" Sellers have them with Boxes? They are Sold with the knowledge (Defects and All) that early sellers will create hype for a release to sell aka Free Marketing.... its funny nobody has posted this before. I know I'm going to get "Certain" People salty spilling the beans but you know what? I DON'T CARE. 
grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

i agree, they arent stolen and i said that before but people still think that these dudes go out and steal a couple thousand pairs from nike with ease
laugh.gif

if it wasnt for these websites who sell these shoes early
will half of these jordans have any buzz at all
these sites create all the hype if you ask me
they dont even got 2 make commercials for these joints
and they sell out instantly

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.
Son, shutup. 
Over the years, that IS the conclusion we have came to. It's clear that the shoes that some of these sites sell are EARLY versions, with %#+@ missing. 

The conclusion who came up with? You and a bunch of people who have no idea what the truth is. Lmao at your conclusion that is based on no actual facts. Sit down with all of that nonsense. You dudes can have fun with your icy blue sole carmines, your fat sb tongue xx3s, and your clear sole cool greys.
grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

Goliath... you actually beat me to it. It's all a part of Nike's strategic approach to manifest hype (well, at the cost of dishing out defected units... but by the end of the day, it's a lucrative maneuver in the dark via Nike's marketing/production dept.).

It's hindsight really. Just consider how many years this system has been parading itself... early distributors are simply the relaying catalysts pumping out premature hypnosis.

It's a brilliant and effective tool that JB has under their sleeve. In this day/age with the internet and hypebeasts movements, why not let the ball roll without any effort?

Nobody gives it that much thought, but when you put two and two together... it makes perfect sense.

Of course, this is all speculation/in theory, but i doubt we're that far off from the factoid. This is not an act boy.

JUST GOT BACK FROM MY LOCAL FINISHLINE... COOL GREYS = ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! NO CREASES IN SUEDE, NO GLUE MARKS, NO BUMPS, ETC. SOLE IS ICY BLUE!

Son, shutup. 

grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

so what would some of those defects be to make them "B Grades" ?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

CITYSOLE just posted these at 310.00! Ridonculous! Just Horrible! 

SMH. Who do they think they are?
310.00 is crazy, I just scooped up some ds 2001 breds for less than that.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Well I'm likely about to cause a s storm but I can't believe my eyes so I'm posting it on here and hopefully others will verify this. I've got good news and bad news Good news is that finishlines around the US will be getting the CGs in the next few days, we got ours today along with the white/red XIIIs Bad news is, JB for some reason decided not to use carbon fiber on these, instead they used what looks like a polyurethane shank that's got the checkered pattern painted on. They look like fakes, as terrible as that is. I've looked at 4 different pairs now and sadly they are all the same. I can't get pics to turn out well on my iPhone, I think I'm going to wear my OG CGs to work tomorrow and bring a camera and hopefully I can take a comparison pic that you can actually see the CF I apologize if I cause a ruckus, to put it nicely this really upsets me, I don't understand why the shoes would be different than the space jams. Once again JB proves to be all about profit.
i doubt that they would change something as important as carbon fiber....thats what holds the shoe together...plus the 13's have it y wouldnt these? i thnk ur looking for it to look like the space jams....just like the 12's and 13's the CF Shank plates on each colorway look different...from far away the CF on the breds look very fake. its just the way it is. with the amount of ppl that got there CG's already and with all the shots we got of sole that we have ppl would already have noticed if it was missing carbon fiber. it woulda been bigger news then the no 3M on the 13's
The carbon fiber look/feel has been changed.  It is a different material than all of the other XI's released.  

Well I'm likely about to cause a s storm but I can't believe my eyes so I'm posting it on here and hopefully others will verify this. I've got good news and bad news Good news is that finishlines around the US will be getting the CGs in the next few days, we got ours today along with the white/red XIIIs Bad news is, JB for some reason decided not to use carbon fiber on these, instead they used what looks like a polyurethane shank that's got the checkered pattern painted on. They look like fakes, as terrible as that is. I've looked at 4 different pairs now and sadly they are all the same. I can't get pics to turn out well on my iPhone, I think I'm going to wear my OG CGs to work tomorrow and bring a camera and hopefully I can take a comparison pic that you can actually see the CF I apologize if I cause a ruckus, to put it nicely this really upsets me, I don't understand why the shoes would be different than the space jams. Once again JB proves to be all about profit.
i doubt that they would change something as important as carbon fiber....thats what holds the shoe together...plus the 13's have it y wouldnt these? i thnk ur looking for it to look like the space jams....just like the 12's and 13's the CF Shank plates on each colorway look different...from far away the CF on the breds look very fake. its just the way it is. with the amount of ppl that got there CG's already and with all the shots we got of sole that we have ppl would already have noticed if it was missing carbon fiber. it woulda been bigger news then the no 3M on the 13's

YUKU

Son, shutup. 

grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

That Sir is a Very Good Question:

To Clarify a "B" Grade it could be a glue stain or the cut is improper things of that nature. When one is Found ( which we know they get out to retail) 10 in front and 10 after regardless of condition are removed from the line and termed "B" Grade. This is what Nike Deems as Quality Control. Hopefully that clears that up. 

Originally Posted by Rgriffin32641

BTW the release in my area will be just as crazy or worse. My connect has people offering him crazy prices right now for her to hold these shoes for them! Employees will once again lose their jobs over the Jordan XIs liek last year with the SJs. Dont say u havent been warned about this release.

Trust me hype its still very high but definitely not SJ high
I guess thats to be found out come release day! Either way i have my pairs of on lock so the hype means nothing.

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

The carbon fiber look/feel has been changed.  It is a different material than all of the other XI's released.  

No its not. In what way

i am no shoe scientist or anything, but how exactly do you know it is some "polyurethane shank?"  Are you actually familiar with these kinds of material?

When i got my shoe, honestly just thought it was carbon fiber with different pattern than the past.  How did you come up with what the actual material is?  It baffles me......

I am not flaming nobody, i just want to know how you know its not carbon fiber?  Is it impossible for CF plate to have checkered pattern instead of the circle pattern?

EDIT: Honestly, i listen to all the b-grade theories, but i read what you guys post like i listen to stories.  I think a lot of what ppl post are mere speculations on here instead of inside knowledge of what actually goes on in Nike factories in China.  If you want ppl to actually believe what you say, you gotta show some credentials man, otherwise its just wild guesses at best and will be treated as such.

The7onius

They fit true to size to me

pretty similiar to the fit of the Space Jam's, if that helps

They were a regular GR here in the H at my mall they got around 1000 pairs enough for everybody almost jus have to go that day early unless you got konnects.. And at my mall this year going to be around same numbers for these Cool Greys..

Son, shutup. 

grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

That Sir is a Very Good Question:

To Clarify a "B" Grade it could be a glue stain or the cut is improper things of that nature. When one is Found ( which we know they get out to retail) 10 in front and 10 after regardless of condition are removed from the line and termed "B" Grade. This is what Nike Deems as Quality Control. Hopefully that clears that up. 

Thanks. So alot of these "B grades" which might be what the early releases from these websites are, could have no defects at all.I have not seen any sign of a defect on my pair, and am pretty satisfied with the quality

Well now that I went home and looked at my CDP and other 11's I dont know for sure anymore. The CDP is very similar to the 2010 CGs, but the CDP has the texture and "fiberous" look to the CF like all of the other 11's. The 2010 CGs just dont have that same texture to them, they just look like they are paint.
Tomorrow when I go to work ill have to look again....Im not sure anymore because they look very similar to the CDP's, but they look nothing like the Space Jams or any other 11 I own or have ever seen.

Heres a few comparisons with my crappy iPhone camera, Im sorry that its so difficult to see anything, this is all I have for now. I tried to take the pictures under the same conditions for comparison, but its difficult to see much of anything.

Like I said again, I'm second guessing myself, but something just didnt look right on the 2010 CG's when I saw them today.

2010 CG's

photoqjr.jpg

OG CGs

photo3er.jpg

2009 SJ

photo1ts.jpg

CDP

photo2gs.jpg

^^ yeah the 2010 n OG look the same....just the 10' looks a lil darker
the space jam was always differnt then the rest of the 11's....its a dark look which gives it shall i say a more "real" CF look

I just opened a dispute on Paypal with Footalog. It's been a week since I ordered these and haven't heard a thing from them.

No its not. In what way
The carbon material has a plastic look and feel.  It doesn't look painted on and I don't doubt they are authentic, the carbon just caught my eye when I compared the texture to the Anniversary XI's and Space Jams.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I just opened a dispute on Paypal with Footalog. It's been a week since I ordered these and haven't heard a thing from them.

Give em time homie..i went through tha samethang but they came through..pair is flawless too
pimp.gif

No its not. In what way
The carbon material has a plastic look and feel.  It doesn't look painted on and I don't doubt they are authentic, the carbon just caught my eye when I compared the texture to the Anniversary XI's and Space Jams.
like stated before the CF on the space jams is intentionally different then all the other 11's released but im looking at these compared to the OG's they look the same. OG SJ n last years look the same.....on the other hand the darker CF on the Jams look differnt then the lighter CF on the CG's. so comparing the Anniv's to the SJ with no other reference will be misleading

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Me too. It sucks because it's my 3rd transaction with them. The other 2 were good.
grin.gif

I saw shipments at my workplace of the CG 11s going to the Serramonte Footlocker and Footaction. Looks like FL will be getting more pairs, from what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom