Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I ordered a pair from Footalog on 11/26 and haven't received any tracking nor will they respond to my emails.

Don't worry, they don't respond to emails. Their communication does suck, but you will get your kicks. My pair is now outbound from customs in NYC, I live in CA.
eyes.gif

Thanks for responding. What day did you order from them, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i have the pair with the blue tint and I actually prefer that over the clear.

We'll see on release day which is the real version.
I take it you won't mind rocking $300 variants then?

you guys kill me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the same was said last year about Spacejams, and how it was no hype and they wont sell, and they are a GR and blah blah, guess what? sold out it damm near a day or 2, and would hittin people over the heads for prices.

if you think this is gonna be any different, your sadly mistaken, dont cop, but if you want them later you will pay more than retail, be ready.

Its funny this is THE shoe that originally brought out the hypebeast in people on release day. People died, got robbed, trampled, fought, and broke down mall doors for this shoe. Remember NTers aren't the only people that want these, so don't base hype off the boards. Everyone will be out there for them, plus it's Christmas time so be prepared...

I'm passing no matter what, so good luck, and be safe...

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

CitySole has every size up, except for mens matter of fact they have all the matching gear posted also

Polly still tryin to figure out the ra_e price.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

I ordered a pair from Footalog on 11/26 and haven't received any tracking nor will they respond to my emails.

Don't worry, they don't respond to emails. Their communication does suck, but you will get your kicks. My pair is now outbound from customs in NYC, I live in CA.
eyes.gif

Thanks for responding. What day did you order from them, if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered on November 18th. I think they might have given me another customer's tracking that lives in NYC, smh.

Originally Posted by LMAxX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This release is gonna be way worse than the Jams were last year.

I doubt it. I don't think even think it's 11/12 CDP hype.

Yeah, the '09 Jams were a limited release and looks like this is just a straight up GR
So much fail in these last two posts.

1. These are waaaaayyyyy over CDP hype and has long surpassed SJ hype.
2. Space jams were a limited GR so this will most likely be the same.

LMAO @ "limited GR".

You clowns kill me. 
laugh.gif

These are gonna be hyped up and sell out like ALL 11s do.  But its not touching space jam hype. Like other dude said Wayne's line alone about doubled the hype for non sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i have the pair with the blue tint and I actually prefer that over the clear.

We'll see on release day which is the real version.
I take it you won't mind rocking $300 variants then?
Of course someone would mind "rocking" $300.00 variants.  But the blue tinted soles aren't variants so no issue.  Not sure why people are going back and forth on the clear vs blue sole debate.  Check jumpman23 and you will see the picture they use is clearly the blue sole.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

m4303e44a475a51d09e5d02.jpg

Nice pic!
He's rocking the heat early again~ just because he's Jordan's son~ lol

no hate on him~

Seems this release will most likely just like last year's space jam... people talking about it everywhere

i don't think the early releases are variant thou... they looked just like the official pictures~ but nowaday JB's quality, it makes almost every shoes identical... all different from each others

BTW the release in my area will be just as crazy or worse. My connect has people offering him crazy prices right now for her to hold these shoes for them! Employees will once again lose their jobs over the Jordan XIs liek last year with the SJs. Dont say u havent been warned about this release.

So what's real or fake

the blue tint or light colored soles ?

or i guess no one on here knows for sure until Nike send out stock to there retail accounts  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

So what's real or fake

the blue tint or light colored soles ?

or i guess no one on here knows for sure until Nike send out stock to there retail accounts  
sick.gif

blue tint = real

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.
Son, shutup. 
Over the years, that IS the conclusion we have came to. It's clear that the shoes that some of these sites sell are EARLY versions, with %#+@ missing. 

They were made in the Nike/Jordan factory, but not meant to release. 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.
Son, shutup. 
Over the years, that IS the conclusion we have came to. It's clear that the shoes that some of these sites sell are EARLY versions, with %#+@ missing. 

They were made in the Nike/Jordan factory, but not meant to release. 

The conclusion who came up with? You and a bunch of people who have no idea what the truth is. Lmao at your conclusion that is based on no actual facts. Sit down with all of that nonsense. You dudes can have fun with your icy blue sole carmines, your fat sb tongue xx3s, and your clear sole cool greys.

This is theory on the blue tint soles vs clear soles.... Maybe the CGs were made after the DB charity 3s, and with JBs lack of quailty control they didnt take the time to properly clean the blue tint resin out of the injectors. So instead

they just keep putting clear resin on top of the blue resin until it cleared up on its own. Thats probably why the earlier pairs were so blue as oppose to the later releases that are not as blue. The only way this might be confirmed is by

looking at the production dates on the CGs and the DB3s, like i said in the beginning this is just my theory......

To yall who got your pairs early : Have you noticed any white bubbles on the midsole like there were on the Sj's?

Back
Top Bottom